Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Muste01
Really wanna gamble on the one I bought but odds are I'd get the cheap old ones and not the valuable ones...

that's what i'm afraid of, but i can't tell if the cheap ones are cheap because nobody likes them or because they're super-common. i'm willing to gamble if i get a few cheap items and a few valuable ones (particularly if i get icy frosting emotion_kirakira ) but nobody will tell me if this thing is actually worth playing.
Cloresa Blackheart
I am not a huge fan of the winter theme, so there was nothing for me. I do think the items and recolors look very nice though!
I honestly don't get the "lack of male items" complaint in this mimi CI.
I have counted four male, four female, and the rest being unisex (unless you count Black Ice Witch as the fifth female item, but it honestly looks more unisex imo.)

Lord of Snow and Frostmancer's Garb are two new male items. Blue Russian is a recolor so it's not really a new item.
Flurry Madame, Northern Chill and Queen of the Frozen North are all female items. Then there's the recolor of Icy Frosting but I won't count that. The remaining six items are unisex as they're just accessories or animals.
I see a big gap between the male and female items. Both in quality and quantity.

Dapper Zapper

19,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
diet otaku
Muste01
Really wanna gamble on the one I bought but odds are I'd get the cheap old ones and not the valuable ones...

that's what i'm afraid of, but i can't tell if the cheap ones are cheap because nobody likes them or because they're super-common. i'm willing to gamble if i get a few cheap items and a few valuable ones (particularly if i get icy frosting emotion_kirakira ) but nobody will tell me if this thing is actually worth playing.
i think it'spure random ggeneration. I have terrible luck with them. Of course I haven't beaten a rig since champion halls left the cash shop

Green Smoker

♥♥♥OMG, OMG, OMG, OH EM GEEEEE!!!!♥♥♥
New samoyed puppy. Want so bad. So very, very bad. emotion_kirakira

*Morgue dies*

Dapper Explorer

Flurry Madame's chubby legs are kind of cute ♥

Amorous Witch

....ugh, caved and bought a bundle with my birthday moneh ;u;

I got the wings and this awesome spear thingy!
(2 garment items, a scarf and a black ice witch also...)

Happy late birthday to me...? ;u;

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
ELSAAAA emotion_kirakira

Angelic Nitemare

Morgue

*Morgue dies*

You should totally get it. Because raisins.

Green Smoker

Ridley Starsmore
Morgue

*Morgue dies*

I already spent close to $500 on Gaia this month already. redface

Dapper Zapper

19,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Waffles! 25
diet otaku
Muste01

broke down and played it. Got the black ice witch....

Angelic Nitemare

Morgue
Ridley Starsmore
Morgue

*Morgue dies*

I already spent close to $500 on Gaia this month already. redface

And here I felt bad about 25 at Christmas.-lol-

I'm sure you got something that would be of same value as the pup that you could bear to part with for a while.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
This sounds like my kind of RIG, I ended up getting both the Icy Frosting and the Frozen inspired item. <3

Festive Healer

I'm pretty happy that I got both Icy Frosting and Queen of the Frozen North from the one bundle I got. I love the 2 items heart heart

Angelic Nitemare

Magnificent Moonbeam
This sounds like my kind of RIG, I ended up getting both the Icy Frosting and the Frozen inspired item. <3

The color theme DOES seem to be up your alley. Hope ya like it! heart

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Ridley Starsmore
Magnificent Moonbeam

The color theme DOES seem to be up your alley. Hope ya like it! heart
I do. Especially the Icy Frosting. Doesn't that sound like something Bunneh would wear though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff