Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

Those scarves and wings 8D I love this XD
The icicle wings look like those cheap angelic wings the cash shop had the other day, but they are sooo pretty!, I hope they don't stay expensive...

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't think having a RIG with only new items is worth that price tag. That said, the items in this bundle look really nice, I hope they don't end up being too expensive.

Trash Bear

I hope there's something I like in this one. :C

Receiver

User Image
thank you for making a list * u *

Divine Muse

Dinkaw
I don't think having a RIG with only new items is worth that price tag. That said, the items in this bundle look really nice, I hope they don't end up being too expensive.

Why are new items bad? eek

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Dinkaw

With it being all new items, no chance of getting old ones so it ups the rate for new ones c:
I saw someone get the pet twice in one bundle already

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
This CI makes me very compelled to go watch Frozen again! The cold never bothered me anyway.

Bunny

I WANT THE BLUE RECOLOUR OF BLACK/WHITE RUSSIAN SO BAD. gonk

Opened 6:
Fern Glacier Scarf
Fern Glacier Scarf
Fern Glacier Scarf (seriously gonk )
Frostmancer's Garb
Queen of the Frozen North
Blue Russian

OMG I GOT BLUE RUSSIAN! emotion_kirakira

Dapper Explorer

wooooooooo, I see new legs on the avatar with the arctic shards eyes in the announcement banner, and I love it ♥! Probably going to punch a hole in my pool of gold though, so I probably won't pick it up emo
      But I'm excited for these new items. emotion_dowant

clarion's King

Super Model

Funny how this pops up, cause I've been thinking a lot about the Revolution items lately and what a shame it was that we never got a new one in December xD

Not a fan of ice-themed items, though. So all I'll be picking up is that black armor, and whatever gives that smirk face mod on the lower avatar in the ad. Gosh I hope it's not attached to those eyes...

edit: awesome, more than what was advertised. Need that Lord of Snow emotion_drool

Dapper Explorer

ugIy
User Image

NEEEEEEEEEEEED.

fxxkin demon

New items are always good.

I don't see anything in the announcement that appeals to me but it looks like a lot people are excited.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items