Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Kylie Bell
diet otaku
i guess i'm a grinch... i'm just mad i didn't get 3m worth in items from the grab bag bundle. i don't want to give the items away because i'd rather have items i don't want than no items AND no gold.

Have you tried swapping for the ones you do want? A lot of people are willing to trade things and with this many bags out there, people have been giving away pretty much every item that's in them.

doubtful... all i got was the cheapest dander ears and i was only interested in the cherubim wings.
diet otaku
Kylie Bell
diet otaku
i guess i'm a grinch... i'm just mad i didn't get 3m worth in items from the grab bag bundle. i don't want to give the items away because i'd rather have items i don't want than no items AND no gold.

Have you tried swapping for the ones you do want? A lot of people are willing to trade things and with this many bags out there, people have been giving away pretty much every item that's in them.

doubtful... all i got was the cheapest dander ears and i was only interested in the cherubim wings.

Specific colors of wings? I've seen a couple people who have given away wings. It seems like the only ones that might be tough to get a hold of are peach and lavender.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Someone gifted me a pair of green wings and I'm currently questing the light blue ones. emotion_kirakira

I'm actually surprised by the sheer number of users willing to give away something as sought after as backwings.

Kawaii Kitten

I'm still questing a couple of the wings as well- light blue and peach <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas