Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

I'm kind of pissed at the "everyone is related to everyone" s**t going on. Gino, Ian and Louie all having relations to one another is hard enough. Now Cordell and Luca?

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Existential Existence
K4M
Existential Existence
K4M
Existential Existence
The only inconsistency I see is that Vlad is a man whose wealth comes from "old money". This was stated in the very first manga (in an interview with J. Gambino). That is, Vlad's wealth was passed down to him through his family. It doesn't make sense that he was ever a servant to anyone (since he was not poor, but came from a wealthy family), unless he was a servant to go undercover and infiltrate the elves' circle, or something like that.
Aye actually this is very true but even then wouldn't they of had someone like Zhivago do it? considering he's been the dog for quite some time

Do what? Oh infiltrate the elves. IDK man. Was he even alive back then?
Who knows man gonk so many inconsistencies and stuff being flung out of nowhere, tomorrow they might say Cresento is Zhivago and Cordells love child or something D; and make us all go Whut!?

orrrrr Cordell is secretly a man, disguising himself as a woman. emotion_dowant
Now that i'd like to see for the lols

if people want to get freaky with theories we can also talk about the pose from Death Whisper called the "devils eye" (where you can make one of your avatar's eyes glow red). Maybe the one red eye thing means that someone's made a deal with the devil biggrin

In other unrelated news, the "death whisper hellfire eyes" and "death whisper embers" are exactly the same pose....is this EI missing a pose??
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/22625

Or perhaps Zhivago returns after another failed attempt and find Cordell and they get it on only to find out Cordell is a man and will be wearing the trousers in that relationship ;D

I never noticed that surprised hmm might want to bring that up XD

Dapper Flip-Flopper

dakki-dono
I'm kind of pissed at the "everyone is related to everyone" s**t going on. Gino, Ian and Louie all having relations to one another is hard enough. Now Cordell and Luca?
I guess what could also happen is that we're all looking way too much into this and we'll all be wrong and its not really Vlad just the Gaia artists drawing a vampire with stereotypical vampiric evil red eyes and then we'll flood the GCD with different speculation threads XP

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,690 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
K4M
dakki-dono
I guess what could also happen is that we're all looking way too much into this and we'll all be wrong and its not really Vlad just the Gaia artists drawing a vampire with stereotypical vampiric evil red eyes and then we'll flood the GCD with different speculation threads XP

Think so too..cause Ian/Louie + Gino + Cordell and Luca beeing siblings (or half siblings if you would call it that) is a bit too....unlikely, weird?...yeah well next comes out is that cresento is a dark elf too and a relative as well haha stare

High-functioning Unicorn

I don't think in Gaia vampire could live that long... maybe he was Vlad's father?

Virtuous Noob

The new page is a red pupil and grey iris, Vlad has a red IRIS. The only similarity between the two is that they're both male and both vampires rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff