Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I don't have any real reason, I just don't want it to be like that. :c I agree with the other person that said the high end vampires have red eyes.

Seasonal Snack

13,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Party Animal 100
LokiLB
La Soif Malsaine
CioccoLatte
La Soif Malsaine
CioccoLatte
7obias
I really hope it's not Vlad.. seriously, so many characters are suddenly related in one way or another.. I hoped we could have kept the elves out of the family drama going on by the vampires and humans x.x

It's gaia's version of "Days of our Lives" (or some other cheesy soap opera like Grey's Anatomy)...

You know the drill:
Get cast of characters.
Give them all a dash of personality/individuality.
Probably kill someone off.
Exhaust all possible pairings.
Watch how everyone's actually related to everybody else.

Only then do you add new guys who sleep around with the existing female cast...
We haven't even seen Peyo's dad/Ruby's hubby.....

Sits back, gets her popcorn....and watches how the drama unfolds...

This was my thought exactly.
All that's missing is a healthy dose of amnesia and we're all set.

Ahhh!!!! The "Amnesia" plot device....i forgot about that! emotion_facepalm

I'm sure it'll happen at some point. 3nodding
Either that or it will all have been a dream...

Gino already had amnesia early on in the manga. think it was after the first zombie Halloween and he was mia for awhile.

I knew I was missing something. This is why I need to read the old mangas and catch up.

Team Diedrich

Eh, I hope this gets jossed. It's such a cheap plot twist.
Also, the vampire lover's eye isn't red. It's black, with a red pupil. Might just be a stylistic thing, but whonoes~

I totally think Cordell is going to be the half-vampire love child, though. There's going to be one, I'm sure, and I'm betting on it being her. Or maybe Zhivago, for irony and ship sinking. His hair and skin tone are about right, and I don't think we've ever see his ears, have we?

Fashionable Mage

New theory is arising!

Vlad is the father of ******** everyone in Gaia.

Reindeer

OH GOD OH GOD
ROSALIE
ROSALIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aged Dabbler

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Pollack
New theory is arising!

No, Pollack.... I am your father.

*rimshot*

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A mali
Vampires...age?

Yes but slowly, this has been previously established in the Gaia Universe (We have a Vampire running around)

Didn't believe it as first but this new page pretty much indicates who the Vampire is , but also shows that Vampires have been slaves to Dark elves for a long time.

Zweizi Galon
Vlad escaped, and screwed over the dark elves. He took a new wife, had his kids, and built his prosperous empire.

Screwed over the dark elves? What we have learned is that Dark Elves used Vampires as slaves, the Elves got what they deserved in the end.

Fashionable Mage

jade7raine
Pollack
New theory is arising!

No, Pollack.... I am your father.

*rimshot*

Daddy...

But..why did you never come home for Christmas?

emo

Shameless Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Angeloni87
Alright, lets clear the air on this. I really highly doubt that Vlad is the cordell's father. However, I would support the theory that he was said servant that had become lover's with mama dark elf. He fled, vowed revenge and during his time building wealth and power he met Rosalie and had Ian and Louie.

It could be that mama dark elf was already pregnant with cordell from Luca's father during the affair or had him a bit after for whatever reason. Furthermore if you continue reading this manga here on page 4 : http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/index.php?type=manga&id=984135221&page=1&start=3#reading

you'll see that he really, really doesn't like "loosing his possessions" as said by Zhivago. Loosing his lover the high dark elf woman could fuel his hate to loos things he deems his.

Another thing I'd like to point out is the whole old money thing. It could be that the old money was from the dark elves. Who's to say he didn't take some cash as he fled in order to build his empire of revenge? the dark elves are old after all, so that money would count as something old.

Haha makes sense. Zhivago also says he could have gotten an orphan off the street and shared his blood to create a heir. So it looks like they don't have to be related to inherit.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mariu
Cresandra
Mariu
This would be incredibly annoying because just how many frigging people have to be related to the Gambinos? Apparently the world of Gaia is both large enough to have a varied amount of races and require several days travel to get anywhere, but small enough to have the genepool diversity of a small mid-western town. Maybe Gaia's high born vampires just have red eyes as a thing. /strongdenial

Them being related to Vlad does not mean they'll be related to the Gambino's as they do not share a same mother.

HOWEVER. Ian and Louie will be related to a lot of folks.
A lot.
Wouldn't they be step siblings or something? I need a family tree.
Still, It's not really involving the Gambinos at this point.
Maybe later though.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pollack
New theory is arising!

New-er theory is here!

Johnny, Lusa's Mom, Rosalie, and Vlad had an orgy and parented everyone.

Everyone, Sasha, Agatha, Rufus; you name it.

Ew, actually.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
If it WAS Vlad, Mama Kuro has HORRIBLE taste in men.

This is a guy who had no qualms about shooting the mother of his children in the back. Not exactly an upgrade.

Devout Gaian

Everyone's related. Problem solved. Ship all the people, keep it in the family guys.

Fluffy Creature

This isn't very well done, but in the spoiler tags is a rough family tree I made for if Vlad was Mama Kuro's vampire lover.
User Image

Decorated Pumpkin

18,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spoiler: Everyone on Gaia is related.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash