Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

Don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks this.

Makes sense, right? Think about the hatred towards the vampires.

The physical similarities, Vladimir's old a** age.

Vlad escaped, and screwed over the dark elves. He took a new wife, had his kids, and built his prosperous empire.

Will Luca's momma be coming back for revenge? Only to run into Louie and think it's young Vlad and enter sympathetic flashback mode??

Wintry Dragon

Vampires...age?

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
stop stealing my ideas dramallama

Sparkly Noob

I have a hard time seeing similarities in pictures that are not photographes as drawn characters usually don't have that many features and therefore easily look a lot like each other. But I do however find the theory to be an interesting twist if it turns out to be true!!

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The Undead Suitor

Oh damn, just saw your post history. Didn't notice that, sorry. I'm not following that thread lol

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
This would be incredibly annoying because just how many frigging people have to be related to the Gambinos von Helsons? Apparently the world of Gaia is both large enough to have a varied amount of races and require several days travel to get anywhere, but small enough to have the genepool diversity of a small mid-western town. Maybe Gaia's high born vampires just have red eyes as a thing. /strongdenial

Cluttered Gaian

Zweizi Galon

Okay so I've had three other people try to convince me of this theory, and fine. You guys win. I kind of see it!

But dude, did you pick the wrong picture. I didn't see it until I saw the Rosalie manga again, and thus saw Vlad when he was younger. It's much more convincing than using his classic old man image. /Just my two-cents.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
A mali
Vampires...age?

Gaia vampires do.
In the old mangas and flashbacks Vladmir went from having just brown hair (AND A LONELY MUSTACHE) to having white hairs and a beard.
Also Ian and Louie.

Also it would be pretty lame if that happened but I won't terriubly mind

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
So hmmm....Luca's mother's going to get revenge on Louie because of his dead and gain physical form again. Just as Gino gets home to the Isle to discover Gaia is Rosalie.

Rosalie vs. Moma Kuro?

Dun dun dunnnnn

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Mariu
This would be incredibly annoying because just how many frigging people have to be related to the Gambinos? Apparently the world of Gaia is both large enough to have a varied amount of races and require several days travel to get anywhere, but small enough to have the genepool diversity of a small mid-western town. Maybe Gaia's high born vampires just have red eyes as a thing. /strongdenial

Them being related to Vlad does not mean they'll be related to the Gambino's as they do not share a same mother.

HOWEVER. Ian and Louie will be related to a lot of folks.
A lot.

Wintry Dragon

Sinsario
A mali
Vampires...age?

Gaia vampires do.
In the old mangas and flashbacks Vladmir went from having just brown hair (AND A LONELY MUSTACHE) to having white hairs and a beard.
Also Ian and Louie.

Also it would be pretty lame if that happened but I won't terriubly mind
I'd rather think it's the typical inconsistencies we see in Gaia's story lines. Well, at least, his hair is consistently brown rather than blue and black in that picture of someone else.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Zweizi Galon
The Undead Suitor

Oh damn, just saw your post history. Didn't notice that, sorry. I'm not following that thread lol

naw its cool, this theory needs more exposure anyways

you should probably go into more detail about how the newest chapter only shows his left (red) eye, and every time they show the right side it's closed. (especially on the Deraline page where his eyes are closed for no reason)

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
One vampire to daddy them all?

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Cresandra
Mariu
This would be incredibly annoying because just how many frigging people have to be related to the Gambinos? Apparently the world of Gaia is both large enough to have a varied amount of races and require several days travel to get anywhere, but small enough to have the genepool diversity of a small mid-western town. Maybe Gaia's high born vampires just have red eyes as a thing. /strongdenial

Them being related to Vlad does not mean they'll be related to the Gambino's as they do not share a same mother.

HOWEVER. Ian and Louie will be related to a lot of folks.
A lot.
Wouldn't they be step siblings or something? I need a family tree.

clarion's King

Super Model

dreamsk
One vampire to daddy them all?

lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items