Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will there be a third bar?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kenji Assen
w0man_1n_r3d
You know, not to fight with you, but you can, over time take a mathematical average and through that figure out how long it will take - But a mathematical average does not take into account the sudden jumps in movement after two days of stagnation.

It's a simple question of statistics.

I think if you had enough information to figure out the mean of the actual data of the chart's movement, and then the mean of your time delayed hypothesis, then run them through a T-test of independent samples you would come out with the fact there is no way the actual data can support your hypothesis therefore proving that it's time delayed is false.

And remember, we filled up the first bar completely in one day, before the 'time delay' theorms started appearing, which further supports my hypothesis that it is random movement based on amount of donations and not on a set timer.

So to you I say:

Dig deep! Dig Deep!
Being powerful isn't cheap
Johnny K is back on top
So watch the sisters flop, flop flop!
(i shouldn't do thi s i know i'm gonna be flamed) the first bar filled exactly at 12am so that shows to prove that it was timed becuase on the dot it was filled wich in turn would seem weird if we can donate and complete in exactly 24hrs, and i saw many topics about it being timed before the first bar was even half way done, and there can still be jumps in the progress like what heppend on the first where went like 0.08179 or whatever an hour and then at noon it was like moving 2.0 pixles an hour so what could be happening is the same thing, these are just what i think if you wanna flame me take it to pms please i don't wanna fill this pro-gambino thread with flames against me thank you.

It could be timed, But there is no Hard Evidence of this, Allow people to was....umm... Donate there money Peacefully!

*Throws a Lit match at you*

There you have been flammed xd
stare stare stare xp stare stare stare

DoMos: *stare at face* You should just die....
ninja ninja ninja neutral ninja ninja ninja

Face: What are you? AHH! NINJAS!
surprised surprised surprised twisted surprised surprised surprised

Domos: Don't do it! AHHH!

*EXPLOsION*
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*
T-mix
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*
Calm it down buddy, so what I'm bored! gonk
destructive assassin
T-mix
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*
No, I'm not one of those serious YOU ***************************** N00B! I KILL YOU! people, I just liked the crazyness. Actualy, I'm currently IN an asylum. We could USE peole like you... *Takes out screwdriver* Mwahahaha...
T-mix
destructive assassin
T-mix
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*
No, I'm not one of those serious YOU ***************************** N00B! I KILL YOU! people, I just liked the crazyness. Actualy, I'm currently IN an asylum. We could USE peole like you... *Takes out screwdriver* Mwahahaha...

Aaaaaaaaaand... Yer done.
T-mix
destructive assassin
T-mix
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*

*Calls the Asylum*

We have another escapee on the Loose, Maybe we can use him in the Next G-Corp Experiments.
T-mix
destructive assassin
T-mix
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*
[********! I'm not a n0ob! Dammit!! You're the one who looks like the n0ob. scream
Let us please try to get along... sweatdrop
destructive assassin
T-mix
destructive assassin
T-mix
destructive assassin

*EXPLOsION*
>>
<<
*Calls the asylum*
[********! I'm not a n0ob! Dammit!! You're the one who looks like the n0ob. scream

he means he isn't one of them, Let me Clear it up

I am not one for those noobs who gose "YOU ***************************** N00B! I KILL YOU! "
Ack! I'm being pelted with common sense! *Hides under a rock*
No, I didn't call you a ****************** N00B. My post wasn't clear. It says I'm not one of those people who say "You **********N00B" Sorry for the confusion. (Please stop the retaliation! gonk )
? ok w/e. i think i donated somewhere around 16k by now. and i've only known the tower exsisted for 2 days now! xd of course i haven't been sleeping or moving much from the comp. except to retreive rations for the next few hours. and a cup off coffee.. but i am dieing from suspense and boredom....

i want to be put in a padded room!
kasai_angel
? ok w/e. i think i donated somewhere around 16k by now. and i've only known the tower exsisted for 2 days now! xd of course i haven't been sleeping or moving much from the comp. except to retreive rations for the next few hours. and a cup off coffee.. but i am dieing from suspense and boredom....

i want to be put in a padded room!
Yes, the suspense. How I despise it. But I think the tower might be finished today. Unless it stops where it is... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff