Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm sure all of you have noticed the absence of the hints.

Hell, they might even come up while I'm making this thread. But it seems silly that they're churning out plenty of items and announcements about other things.

As for the items, this better not postpone the letters being opened. That's all I have to say. I didn't even buy the item this month, with real money at least. I bought one on the market. After last month's disappointment, I decided not to. Last month I bought four.

I know my 10 dollars can't do that much to Gaia, but I'm sure others feel the same.

Discuss
- Hints not coming out around usual time
- Will the letters be opened on the 15th like usual?
- Latest updates
* Opinion of them and their importance compared to monthly items

And no, I don't need to chill out. You pekpeks.

Pooky Plz

Alright, I have to be fair. We do kind of muck it up for them.

Gaia is probably one of the few places where you can still type any word in their games. I know Runescape's filter is extremely heavy, where you can't even type dumb.

Some immature users that find it necessary to make obscene room titles. Abusing the freedom that Gaia gives us.

Maybe in the interest in preserving rule and order they had to whip up that room name code, further postponing their agenda.
Or maybe they've been planning it. Who knows.

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I thought that we didn't always get hints??
And I believe that we'll conceive
to make in hell for us a heaven.
A brave new world.
A promised land.
A fortitude of hearts and minds.

As of late we have been. It would seem silly to suddenly change their minds about them.

Until I see this kingdom is mine,
I'll turn the darkness into light.
I'll guide the blind.
My will be done until the day
I see this kingdom has been won.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Of course they'll open on the 15th, don't know any good reasons why they shouldn't. As for the hints I could never figure them out... I feel more excited without them. surprised
Yeah... hints have never been what you may call a steady tradition anyway.
I don't see why the admins would delay releasing the MCs because there are no hints. >>;

I never liked hints anyways. Takes away the suspense and surprise out of everything.
There has only been hints for of a few the MC releases.

Calm down, the MC's will be released tommorow.
        Like I said before...
        I'm okay without hints, but I'd at least like to know if we're getting two or three.
        DD;

User Image
User Image
They'll probably give out hints, maybe they just haven't had the time to get around to it.
User Image
A brave new world.
A promised land.

@ Pompetti
I guess. I've never seen anyone get the hints correctly anyways. It's still a surprise. Or a disappointment.

@ Dark Jak
You don't know that for sure.

@ Tamagotchi
They're too busy taking Scion's money :]

I'll guide the blind.
Well, on one of the ask the admin topics, lanzer said they would start releasing weapons they were keeping aside for the battle system now that they weren't using them.
Also, someone asked if there would be more AFK, and OMG hats (forget the name) and Lanzer said something like "They may be here sooner than you think wink "

Professional Novice

It's not unusual to have a month with no hints. The admins only do so on a whim. This month, they had a lot of other things on their minds, what with the site update and all. I don't see how having no hints would delay the sealed being opened either.
[Tamagotchi]
        Like I said before...
        I'm okay without hints, but I'd at least like to know if we're getting two or three.
        DD;

User Image
All they've said is they are considering make three the norm. As we haven't gotten an announcement either way this month, I think we can assume we'll get two.

And OP, ever consider that maybe all the s**t they've churned out over the last month is WHY they haven't had time for hints?
A brave new world.
A promised land.

It just seems like the hints and monthly collectibles are more important that car parts or whatever other nonsense has been announced. I understand with the new site update, but clearly they've had time for the announcements that have come out.

They probably have seperate groups of people working on MCs and site updates anyways.

I'll guide the blind.
Pooky Plz
A brave new world.
A promised land.

@ Dark Jak
You don't know that for sure.

I'll guide the blind.

Well i have a good feeling. The MC's has always been released on the 15th. (except for some exceptions in 03 i think)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff