Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Hola ladies!-waves and dies on the couch- Avengers was awesome...but I almost didn't see it.

Got in the 12:30 showing, and RIGHT before it starts? Some jackass pills the fire alarm.

Fortunately, they cleared that up and got in a half hour later, skipped the previews and went right to the movie.

Six levels of badass and thor got punched in the face. I couldn't ask for more.

Came home to three EI poses, and am exhausted.
Every time I see your name, milkbun, I get really hungry. What would be a milkbun, exactly? I think maybe it's a sweet dumpling of some sort, that has a creamy, caramel center. Sort of like those Bavarian Creme pastries, but more bun like?

I don't know but I want one. *nomnomnom*

Precious Nerd

pyawakit
Tolpkcarc
pyawakit
can you Brony me?

yum_cupcake

How dare you go Imperial... you're a BRONY

*is perfectly fine using the rest of this thread to talk about Ponays, rainbows, Revenge, Diablo III, Fashion Star* >___>

Precious Nerd

Ridley Starsmore
Hola ladies!-waves and dies on the couch- Avengers was awesome...but I almost didn't see it.

Got in the 12:30 showing, and RIGHT before it starts? Some jackass pills the fire alarm.

Fortunately, they cleared that up and got in a half hour later, skipped the previews and went right to the movie.

Oh wow... I would have been so mad at that jerk >_<
I'm happy to hear it was good though. I'm really excited to see it (It = Robert Downey Jr.)

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Both of you are on the "brony" team. this pleases me emotion_dowant

We need more bronies on the art team.
WE NEED PONY ITEMS

Green Gaian

Hmmm, I guess I could ask a question...

User Image

Any chance that we'll ever be able to obtain this glorious shirt? emotion_kirakira

Precious Nerd

electropoisonwaves
Every time I see your name, milkbun, I get really hungry. What would be a milkbun, exactly? I think maybe it's a sweet dumpling of some sort, that has a creamy, caramel center. Sort of like those Bavarian Creme pastries, but more bun like?

One day I made a huge list of words I liked and then combined words until I got something I liked — milkbun

I'm pretty sure I got bun because I love love love melon buns (melon pans) so I imagine it's something like that but more milky tasting.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SOMEONE HELP

I'm a brony, not a rebel emotion_donotwant

EDIT: oops someone else fixed me XD

Precious Nerd

Maggot

User Image

Any chance that we'll ever be able to obtain this glorious shirt? emotion_kirakira

I'm not sure.. I actually haven't seen or don't remember seeing this shirt before.

9,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
gaia_star
[Hiiii artists! Hiiii! 4laugh ]

For some reason when I think of a 'milkbun', the first thing to come to mind is three-milk cake. While not a bun, it does in fact contain three types of milk and it is delicious. emotion_drool

Angelic Nitemare

milkbun
Ridley Starsmore

Oh wow... I would have been so mad at that jerk >_<
I'm happy to hear it was good though. I'm really excited to see it (It = Robert Downey Jr.)

Oh, he easily had the best lines in the movie by far.

Green Gaian

milkbun
Maggot

User Image

I'm not sure.. I actually haven't seen or don't remember seeing this shirt before.

It's the shirt worn by the Believers in zOMG.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just wanna say, thank you Gaia's Artistes!

You folks are like wonderbread, tasty. emotion_dowant

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Paeperclips
gaia_star
[Hiiii artists! Hiiii! 4laugh ]

For some reason when I think of a 'milkbun', the first thing to come to mind is three-milk cake. While not a bun, it does in fact contain three types of milk and it is delicious. emotion_drool

I googled milk bun and came up with this

It is strawberry milk bread.

it looks delicious whee
milkbun
electropoisonwaves

One day I made a huge list of words I liked and then combined words until I got something I liked — milkbun

I'm pretty sure I got bun because I love love love melon buns (melon pans) so I imagine it's something like that but more milky tasting.

Ooh! I've never tried the melon ones. Are they good? I'd be worried about it being too fruity for bread... I one time tried some cookies that had a watermelon creme filling, and it was quite possibly the strangest thing I had ever eaten.
Maybe I'll give the melon buns a try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces