Welcome to Gaia! ::

In addition, Gaia could pull off site skins if it was like the journal skins 3nodding
The colors are all kinda tints of regular colors that don't clash with the overall design of the site, which is to say, you could still have the distinctly Gaia look and still please the masses who don't happen to like blue and pink xd

Just thought I'd add that.
...Colors...well i guess Black is my color along with Teal...dunno why i use Teal though..
kougramaster666

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS FIRST POST

Kougra, when are you going to learn, I LIVE to do little crap like this!

Any way, I like the fact Gaia is so bright! The colors are simple and pretty much says "Hey, This is Gaian, Byatch!", so yeah, I like it. The cotton-candy-purple at the entrance though...Not so much!
I like Gaia's colors, I'd like crazier colors but eh. Gaia is Gaia, I'll love it foreverizzle. heart

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I find the background colors refreshing and not so boring (as in when you're away for a long time, it still catchs your attention). But I don't think of gaia if I see those colors, if I see a similiar design of a cloud or wings, etc. and those colors, then yes, I would think of gaia. There's of a few colors I think I had seen in real life, but that's pretty rare. In anime, most of them, but not all of them.

I choosed red because I think it went well with the avatar's hair and some of her personality. I try to have one, but it nescessary, two (red and black). I see that pink is used for females, blue for both genders, but with the new items out, I think guys will be having pink sooner or later 3nodding

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hate blue and I hate pink. With every particle of my being. It's a hate that burns like the fire of a thousand suns. A THOUSAND SUNS, I SAY! That said, the colours calm me down because they remind me of Gaia... Yeah, I'm a walkin' contradiction! ;O *Boogies* Now, if I see cotton candy or anything that's anything like said colours, I'm like "OOH! GAIA! YAY! *Steals and runs away*" "Small child: ... *Bursts into tears*"
I was wandering downtown one day and there was this girl wearing a purple shirt that was tied up like... That cheap shirt... And stuff... And I was like "*POINT!* NEWBIE! SQUEE! <333"... She ran away. ._.;
If my avatar was colour-coded to fit my personality, it would either be extremely dull or stupidly blinding. n____n I think I have... White and red on right now... And... Green... ... xD Okay...

Space Member

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
Hmm...well whenever I see those little wings (Like the one on my avatar's pants) it makes me think of Gaia.
So many questions, so little caffine!
Do you find the background colours soothing? Fun? The perfect shade to portrait gaia? I think they're great. whee
When you see the colours in the street, do you immediatly think of gaia? Sometimes...xD
Are there some items on gaia you recognise the colour of IRL? Sometimes...xD;;
Is your avatar colour co-ordinated to suit your personality? I usually go for that kind of look.
How many colour combinations do you use? 2? 3? As many as you can? I like lots of colour mosly, but well balanced out.
Do you believe the pink used in the word 'Gaia' is aimed at females, whereas the blue contrasts this for males? Or do you find this unisex? No, I think they're just 2 cute colours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff