Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

Erumii
hi again ~ ^^
bought another 3 bundle cause they were sold cheaper than usual.

oliver
bright kiss

dice
VFM-01F stryker-F
martian war
lunarian's cape
music notes kimono dress

jackie

saber-tooth tiger
ancient defender
warlock school
lily starfire
dark matter galaxy

les freaks

friday xiii
lovely diction
the jolly time traveler

Hello again =D emotion_bigheart
Oh cool, I'm glad you got them cheap since you love this RIG so much! And you got the new EI's, so jealous. I want to buy them both so bad >_<

Friendly Informer

Kitara44
Forfeited on Jackie
I got Passionate Vocalist

Thank you for posting, that's a really nice forfeit item. heart

Beloved Hunter

JustDanceCP

You're welcome, and I noticed that a lot of Jackie's forfeit items are rather nice so I chickened out and forfeited xD

Friendly Informer

Kitara44
JustDanceCP

You're welcome, and I noticed that a lot of Jackie's forfeit items are rather nice so I chickened out and forfeited xD
heart Oh yeah, the forfeit items for Jackie and 777 are a lot better than the fail items XD it's not so bad to chicken out sometimes, you got a really nice item. heart

I love your siggy, Lavi heart The artwork in your DA is really nice! heart

Original Shopper

10,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
Just got: Very Protective Fantasy Armor
Forfeit: 777

Friendly Informer

bucketfull_Y_ofrandomness
Just got: Very Protective Fantasy Armor
Forfeit: 777
Thanks for posting heart added that to the list 3nodding

Friendly Informer

bucketfull_Y_ofrandomness

heart Thank you very much for the tip! heart

Beloved Hunter

JustDanceCP
heart Oh yeah, the forfeit items for Jackie and 777 are a lot better than the fail items XD it's not so bad to chicken out sometimes, you got a really nice item. heart

lol Since I always have bad luck I figured I'd probably stop right there xD. And thank you! Lavi's my favorite character heart And thanks so much! ^_^

Friendly Informer

Kitara44
JustDanceCP

lol Since I always have bad luck I figured I'd probably stop right there xD. And thank you! Lavi's my favorite character heart And thanks so much! ^_^

Me too, I have such bad luck with RIGs I should forfeit but I keep thinking maybe I'll get something awesome and I'm always wrong emotion_facepalm

No problem heart , Lavi's my favorite character too heart I wish he was in the manga more. crying

Dangerous Lunatic

Failure on Friday XIII gave me the Beach Day item...that actually doesn't sound too horrible. xD Kinda wish it had more to it.

Friendly Informer

Raxceni
Failure on Friday XIII gave me the Beach Day item...that actually doesn't sound too horrible. xD Kinda wish it had more to it.
Thanks for posting, yeah I wish that item had more than two backgrounds. sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

JustDanceCP
Raxceni
Thanks for posting, yeah I wish that item had more than two backgrounds. sweatdrop

No problem! This thread helped me figure if I wanted to choose to keep going or to forfeit. I should have tried to forfeit though! One of the items I really wanted to get was listed under possible items to get if you forfeit to Friday! D: Oh well I was having such good luck I was wondering if I shouldn't try to push for a win. At least I got an item that sold fairly high on the market for what it is.

Friendly Informer

Raxceni
JustDanceCP
Raxceni

No problem! This thread helped me figure if I wanted to choose to keep going or to forfeit. I should have tried to forfeit though! One of the items I really wanted to get was listed under possible items to get if you forfeit to Friday! D: Oh well I was having such good luck I was wondering if I shouldn't try to push for a win. At least I got an item that sold fairly high on the market for what it is.

Yeah I should have forfeited on my two singles I bought. sweatdrop What item were you trying to get under forfeit for friday? I made it to 777 and thought I should push my luck too. XD That's true, Beach Day was a pretty good item considering there are 20k-30k items from fails.

Smitten Sweetheart

Loosing to Jackie gave me: Grandiose Imports

Dangerous Lunatic

JustDanceCP
Raxceni
JustDanceCP
Raxceni

Yeah I should have forfeited on my two singles I bought. sweatdrop What item were you trying to get under forfeit for friday? I made it to 777 and thought I should push my luck too. XD That's true, Beach Day was a pretty good item considering there are 20k-30k items from fails.

I would have really liked to have gotten Eldrich Assasin, but I forgot the name of the item, otherwise I would have tried to forfit. Meh xD it is what it is. A 240k item for a 149 GC chance item isn't bad. I normally do get those 30k items when I do try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff