26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
meep12345
Mermaid Eater
meep12345
...Umm.... It was... Me... cat_sweatdrop

Great... anyone else predicting another forum event like the bomber one... ? lol

Oh noes~! cat_eek ...B-But that would mean... Run! cat_gonk O' run, run ye Fauns and Satyrs! For crazy Gaians will be on a wild hunt for us soon~! cat_crying

*jumps into a tree* gonk
ruuuuunnnn
When people seem to be afraid of Lucifer or assume his fans are satanists I'm all

User Image

Interstellar Explorer

It is Nyx, his legs are visible on the 5th page and the cover of the Gambit chapter.
I guess the artists did add the legs based on the devil's imagined look...
I guess Kuro did something that wasn't shown in the manga and thanks to that Nyx succeeded coming through to the physical world.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I had no idea ultrasatan was a goat and not a cat.

Interstellar Explorer

dreamsk

I think the one who left the footprints was Nyx... Check the middle panel at fifth page and the cover of the Gambit chapter... 3nodding
(Now I im what if cat-pawprints would have been next to the hoofprints xp )

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yep.. those are some mighty fine cat prints there...

last i checked satan was a cat.

anyways

its clearly Nyx. not satan himself. cus once again Satan is a CAT

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Or he could've just been a cousin of Pan, the fertility god. Who also has cloven hooves for feet.

Gaia doesn't bring IRL religions into their plot lines. Ever. So yeah, Nyx isn't the Devil or Satan from the Judeo-Christian-Muslim religion. He's some kind of invented deity, but nothing from any sort of mainstream religion whatsoever. Kind of like the god of block parties that was mentioned some time ago in other manga updates.
Before you know it, people are gonna be racist about cloven hooved folk emo

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Or he could've just been a cousin of Pan, the fertility god. Who also has cloven hooves for feet.

Gaia doesn't bring IRL religions into their plot lines. Ever. So yeah, Nyx isn't the Devil or Satan from the Judeo-Christian-Muslim religion. He's some kind of invented deity, but nothing from any sort of mainstream religion whatsoever. Kind of like the god of block parties that was mentioned some time ago in other manga updates.

Bby, who could ever hate you?! heart heart

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse

Bby, who could ever hate you?! heart heart
People driving up the price of the Dragoon emo One day I'll get my Jor pose!!!!

Though tbh, I'll start giggling if price of faun legs suddenly begins to shoot up in the MP.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Obi Aoi
dreamsk

I think the one who left the footprints was Nyx... Check the middle panel at fifth page and the cover of the Gambit chapter... 3nodding
blaugh Yeah I figured from reading the thread. Though maybe just for now they shouldn't include ultrasatan in this manga chapter.

Interstellar Explorer

dreamsk
Obi Aoi
dreamsk

blaugh Yeah I figured from reading the thread. Though maybe just for now they shouldn't include ultrasatan in this manga chapter.

Ah okay. smile I nwonder if he would show up. I can imagine he would ironically intervene to Nyx's stuff... Or maybe not. I wish the next manga updates weren't like 4-5 months later sweatdrop

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Obi Aoi
dreamsk
Obi Aoi
dreamsk

Ah okay. smile I nwonder if he would show up. I can imagine he would ironically intervene to Nyx's stuff... Or maybe not. I wish the next manga updates weren't like 4-5 months later sweatdrop
9000 hours is like some years later. sweatdrop But it would be funny if Nyx and ultrasatan fought for the title of the evil overlord of Gaia.

Unstoppable Hoarder

So, what if you don't believe in Satan?

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Well that was interesting to read xD (not sarcastic) It's cool to see someone think differently with others and not be afraid to share it :3

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The GCD did not go on a "There is no god tangent"

It was a good day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff