Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wife AthenaShy
Junnov
I was literally thinking about actual animal rights, not something like an avatar not showing up...

I am sowwie, I cannot change the title </3

It's pretty simple: just edit the first post and you'll have access to the title. 3nodding

Terpsichord's Princess

Shy Phantom

14,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
UNSUB
Wife AthenaShy
Junnov
I was literally thinking about actual animal rights, not something like an avatar not showing up...

It's pretty simple: just edit the first post and you'll have access to the title. 3nodding

Where do I got o do it?
Thank you for the help heart
Wife AthenaShy
UNSUB
Wife AthenaShy
Junnov

Where do I got o do it?

Go to your very first post in this thread and hit the Edit button. Only you will be able to see it in this thread since you are thread maker.

Terpsichord's Princess

Shy Phantom

14,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
UNSUB
Wife AthenaShy
UNSUB
Wife AthenaShy
Junnov

Where do I got o do it?

Go to your very first post in this thread and hit the Edit button. Only you will be able to see it in this thread since you are thread maker.

Yay! Thanks buddy heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces