Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Chibi Halo
          So glad the person I nominated won for Best Supporting Event Thread and that Yeta Zi won alongside with him.

Chibi, I can't thank you enough for that amazing write-up you did for me. And yet at the same time, I just don't know what else to say other than thank you so very much! sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
The awards was really exciting and I was surprised at how nervous I was waiting for the results. This site captivates me so. XD

Angelic Nitemare

Oh well. maybe next time.-shrugs- I don't even know who won.

Time-traveling Senshi

MasturChef
Chibi Halo
          So glad the person I nominated won for Best Supporting Event Thread and that Yeta Zi won alongside with him.

Chibi, I can't thank you enough for that amazing write-up you did for me. And yet at the same time, I just don't know what else to say other than thank you so very much! sweatdrop

Hey with what you did for the team with your group in organizing who was doing what and when it made jumping off that frog not seem so repetitive and boring. You really did deserve it.

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
keiiii
Holy crap I was nominated. O_o How did they even find that thread? Is it even eligible, seeing how old it is? sweatdrop

I wish I'd sent in nominations...

You do have great art. 3nodding

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i kind of wish i had known this existed even though i probably wouldn't have nominated anyone or been nominated. sad

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Oh well. maybe next time.-shrugs- I don't even know who won.

weren't you in the nominees, there's only two people i nominated that made it to the nominees thread and i got a pm about getting the prize for nominating a winner.

I'm curious which one won.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces