Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Milk Kittea
User Image
Most likely. u___u I never even made it into the Towns during the anniversary event because the servers were so packed.

I tried getting in there, but it was a giant ocean of people and my PC came close to crashing. >< Quickly bailed out cause goddamn so many people.

There's a tiny dot representing me and the rest.

X_X

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hello everyone!

Well, it's almost time - so exciting!

I want to thank everyone for all your feedback and ideas on how to improve this contest for next year. I think once we implement some of these changes, it will be even more fabulous!

I do want to say regarding the staff alert, it was decided not to make another staff alert due to some issues with this particular survey system. What can I say - we tried a new survey that allowed us to have more than 10 fields, but I am not sure it was the greatest survey system. We didn't want too many spam votes, and we felt that another staff alert would affect the process. Just letting you know why there was no new alert.

Hope you'll all be able to join me tonight in the GaiAcademy Awards thread to hang out, chat, see the winning posts, and maybe I've even got some extra prizes up my sleeve! ninja

Sisky

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I hope there is a little party after. It sounds fun XD
I love those little get togethers. But I guess it will be a wait since
the voting ends at 5 PST. So whenever the votes are done being
tallied.. Which is probably when all of the stuff I want to watch on
tv comes on. xp

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Beloved Perfectionist

im so sad i missed this

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Looks like I won! emotion_kirakira I'm so happy! I didn't think I had much of a shot! Anyone know when the prizes come in? And if there's a way to find out who nominated me? cat_ninja

eminoir's Spouse

Congratulations on everyone who won and was nominated <3

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MP item listing:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10005687/

I'm glad a couple of my nominees won crying they deserve it. well maybe except for the one who cursed at gaia XD but his thread was really funny....lol

Tricky Cat

siskataya
Hello everyone!

Well, it's almost time - so exciting!

I want to thank everyone for all your feedback and ideas on how to improve this contest for next year. I think once we implement some of these changes, it will be even more fabulous!

I do want to say regarding the staff alert, it was decided not to make another staff alert due to some issues with this particular survey system. What can I say - we tried a new survey that allowed us to have more than 10 fields, but I am not sure it was the greatest survey system. We didn't want too many spam votes, and we felt that another staff alert would affect the process. Just letting you know why there was no new alert.

Hope you'll all be able to join me tonight in the GaiAcademy Awards thread to hang out, chat, see the winning posts, and maybe I've even got some extra prizes up my sleeve! ninja

Sisky

Would it be possible to make seperate threads, locked, for each category with polls?

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
HUGE congrats to everyone who won for this first GaiAcademy Awards!
I had so much fun chatting with people & watching the awards come in earlier.
Many thanks to Sisky for working an awesome event & for meeting up with everyone in VH afterwards!

Also to note: Milk has had a major ego boost due to the awards she received. >__>
She's turned into quite the snob tonight! *points to avi*

Demonic Lover

Milk Kittea
Hahaha, well, I'll be like Wikipedia and keep fun facts XD
On Sunday, february 24 of 2013, Milk Kittea set up the first record of most awards won during a GaiAcademy ceremony (during the very first GaiAcademy ceremony too), winning the Best Graphic Style in a Post and Best Avatar Costume Design Female 8D *claps* <333

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Viviette Valentine
Milk Kittea
Hahaha, well, I'll be like Wikipedia and keep fun facts XD
On Sunday, february 24 of 2013, Milk Kittea set up the first record of most awards won during a ceremony (during the very first GaiAcademy ceremony too), winning the Best Graphic Style in a Post and Best Avatar Costume Design Female 8D *claps* <333
User Image
Viv, you're going to make me cry. These sunglasses make Milk look like a suave Kittea, but they can't stop the tears from flowing!

emotion_bigheart

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
I can't wait til next year's one.
Hopefully I won't forget to nominate well deserving people this time. sweatdrop

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Congrats to the winners and nominees!

Time-traveling Senshi

So glad the person I nominated won for Best Supporting Event Thread and that Yeta Zi won alongside with him.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Chibi Halo
          So glad the person I nominated won for Best Supporting Event Thread and that Yeta Zi won alongside with him.

<3

I was happy your nominee won as well. (It was a good thread... all positive for those Bartoneers.. and the one I liked the most :3 )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff