Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Tragic l2abbit
Ridley Starsmore
siskataya
Tragic l2abbit
As far as the best avatar categories, how does that work? Are we voting on who makes the best in general or the avatars listed on the thread?

I'm confused at that because some of those are wearing items that were released after the December whatever 2012 deadline. It doesn't seem right to not have the actual nominated avatars.

Not everyone provided screenshots of avatars, so we took the best of the ones nominated and which were available at the time. As for the gender-based (male or female) nominations, sometimes people shift gender or dress up as another gender - gender is a fluid concept! We selected based on appearance of the avatar and general avatar-base.

At any rate, we tried our best with a very imprecise process! There are going to be bugs the first time you try anything. Not to worry, we'll work on refining things as this award contest evolves. biggrin
IS THAT why we got Bunneh in a box?!-lol-

Thanks for clearing that up. It's too bad a screenie wasn't a requirement. It'd been nice to know which avatar was nominated, and it might make voting more fair too. I love my 2007 item but I see people potentially looking at Ridley's avi and thinking wtf?... (The avi you're sporting currently is really pretty btw.)
Yup...was kinda weirded out by them grabbing that one too... sweatdrop

And thankies!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Captain Scarlet Rose
I do not even know how i came to being nominated. But thank you all who nominated me! I would have never imagined being apart of something like this!

I too wish I could figure out my nominator. cat_emo
I wish all the questions weren't required. I have no connection to most of these questions nor desire to read gigantic threads. I can vote on pictures and music and crap, not on people who it would take a long time to get to know.

And Lost_Yet_Found's profile isn't public. How can I vote on profile music I can't access?

Hunter

Nope, not voting
Not participating
Not interested.

Reminds me of popularity contest.
Too much like high school.

Fashionable Raider

11,200 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
marshmallowcreampie
Captain Scarlet Rose
I do not even know how i came to being nominated. But thank you all who nominated me! I would have never imagined being apart of something like this!

wish they would tell us xD

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Captain Scarlet Rose
marshmallowcreampie
Captain Scarlet Rose

Ha, yeah. I think my best bet right now is that if I win, they'll reveal who the nominators were, since they'll be getting prizes too. All the more reason to try and win! emotion_awesome
so we've finally come a site-official mass egostroke?

what a time to be alive~

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Anti-Ling
so we've finally come a site-official mass egostroke?

what a time to be alive~

We are privileged.
Let us worship.

Fashionable Raider

11,200 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
marshmallowcreampie
Captain Scarlet Rose
marshmallowcreampie
Captain Scarlet Rose

Ha, yeah. I think my best bet right now is that if I win, they'll reveal who the nominators were, since they'll be getting prizes too. All the more reason to try and win! emotion_awesome

i think they said 3 out of 5 with will win. i forget..or maybe it was 2? lol

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Captain Scarlet Rose

It's 3 out of 5. I still think odds of my sig winning are low, but I can hope and dream. cat_rofl

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
marshmallowcreampie
Captain Scarlet Rose

It's 3 out of 5. I still think odds of my sig winning are low, but I can hope and dream. cat_rofl
Still an honor to make it into the nominee list, I'd say.

From what I can tell from browsing various forums around the site relating to this, folks aren't really looking at any of the categories other than the ones their friend is in. :/

So.... I would say this probably won't fare well for most of us. :/

BUT! That's OK!

Fashionable Vampire

Well, tonight's the night to see who wins and such. Also, I happened to see a post sisky made and she's considering having some sort of gathering in VH tonight, something like an after party.

Your thoughts on this?

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sifen Yamishi
Well, tonight's the night to see who wins and such. Also, I happened to see a post sisky made and she's considering having some sort of gathering in VH tonight, something like an after party.

Your thoughts on this?
User Image
Aw, that would be a really cute way to celebrate the awards.
I didn't realize the winners would be announced today. Whoops.

Fashionable Vampire

Milk Kittea
User Image

The lag will probably be monstrous though. gonk

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sifen Yamishi
Milk Kittea
User Image

The lag will probably be monstrous though. gonk
User Image
Most likely. u___u I never even made it into the Towns during the anniversary event because the servers were so packed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff