Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tonuchi
Hey if you want me to add this theory to my theory page i will (points to sig)

ok thx.

Tipsy Genius

it seems logical enough to me...and even if it didnt, anything is possible in comics. Think of the X-men, people. They all have died at least a few time each. Gamibino is our Wolverine, he never friggen dies.

7,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
antiplaid
it seems logical enough to me...and even if it didnt, anything is possible in comics. Think of the X-men, people. They all have died at least a few time each. Gamibino is our Wolverine, he never friggen dies.

Eh, sounds about right to me... 3nodding

But I don't think i want to see Gambino in tight, yellow spandex anytime soon. whee
Mr. lImey
Jamizoid
The. Sniper. that. shot. Gambino. was. in. Durem. stressed

If anybody BUT the sniper in the comic shot Gambino, that would make the page in the comic null and void. The admins would not just throw in a random page just for kicks. And unless she could teleport in the span of 30 seconds, she can't be in two places at once!

OMFG! Did you not read the first post. She was at the tower when Gambino was ******** shot! God! Why are gaians so brainless?
yes. SHE was at the tower when Gambino was shot...by a guy in DUREM supposedly. otherwise then yes...what the hell was that image in the comic for?
antiplaid

I have proof that the fisherman is really Wolverine! >_<!!!

I still say a labtech did it!!!!!
..A newscaster that somehow has the skill to shoot a gun from a moving helicopter..oh yeah real nice theory..Dipstick. Also as far as we know Cindy had nothing against Gambino, Finally on the whole Physics thing. this thing is Anime based right? well Anime shows have broken several laws of Physics,Technology and Time and Space (ever wath Inuysha?) plus even if physics do get involved we have no idea how powerful the gun used by the sniper was or how it was shot, or if we really have to get into that the conditions on 4/1 so really you have nothing to go on.

8,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
A new person is gonna be the sniper and probably try to take over gaia.. but at the last minute, the sisters and Gambino will pop up and join forces to take back their 'land'. I see that scenerio happening in the near future.
OneOfTwo
A new person is gonna be the sniper and probably try to take over gaia.. but at the last minute, the sisters and Gambino will pop up and join forces to take back their 'land'. I see that scenerio happening in the near future.

communication/transmission that I intercepted:
New people taking over! It's the Mok-(Static)
Kelajdorin Mokuyaba
Mr. lImey
Here?s my theory from the evidence I have pilled up. Gambino was up there going nuts (as far as I can tell) but there were so many of his supporters that the revolution was almost over. Cindy, who was reporting on the revolution, found this out and was freaking. There was only a little time left and then she would have to wait for another big event, so she grabbed the gun, the one used for when there landed and there?s an attacker, and shot Gambino so she would get more are time.

(copied from the next to end of the report in Durem): Amongst this massive scene of destruction, GAIA 9 Action News will do our best to find out what has happened to GAIA's most powerful individuals.

Keywords: GAIA 9 Action News will do our best to find out what has happened, She wanted to get lots of air time, hence the shooting of Gambino, she gets more air time and puts all of gaia in suspense. She?s got the means, the motive, and the way.

User Image

Heres a pretty picture. The distance between the two points is to long for a shot. Cindy, however, had a clear view of Gambino. Also considering the others who think it was Gino, was Gino in reach of a gun? Would he want to kill his father? It was NOT a planned attack. If it had been planned she would have hit hime in the head. She had to change aim when gino ran to hug him. Gambino bent down to hug Gino, therefore she would have no abilitiy to aim directly at his head, so she shot the chest, but she missed and hit the watch. Gino was rescued by Cindy ans Cindy is hiding him in the helocopter.

You're no sherlock holmes.
means and way are the same thing.
You need:Means(check) motive(check) and Opportunity (not check)

OH ********!!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG!

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
No thats not very good "evidence" if you can call it that and User Image

Businesswoman

hehe, unlike the rest of these people i have more belief here. i too agree that it was Cindy only i did a little more homework than you. go ahead and check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff