Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think you already noticed, but Cindy's back on Gambino's tower, reporting for GAIA 9 Action News.
She says that we can expect a news special tomorrow at 3pm PST
She makes me curious D:
Gotta be someting April fools
Gambino's gonna jump. eek

lol ::turns into MilkChan:: Just Kidding! ::returns to self::
"April Foolz! Lolzerz!"

(Message from Lanzer)

2,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wheee! Special news... blaugh
Sweet, they moved it from 12 pm to 3! Now I don't have to get up early for it, heehee. heart
Cindycindycindy. <3

-runs around in circles-
3PM? Blast, I'm going to be at work and will have no internet accecess for about six hours. It's going to be old news when I am able to go online! *prays to work gods that work is overstaffed and he doesn't have to go*
I see nothing on Gambino Island. D:
Cindy Donovinh
This is Cindy Donovinh of Gaia Action 9 News!

It has been reported that Gambino has rebuilt his mansion and with the help of his supporters, has risen back to the position of "The Most Powerful Man in Gaia."

Currently, there have been much tension between the Von Helson sisters and Mr. Gambino, as they have both gathered many supporters and have begun handing out picket signs. There have been massive crowds outside each mansion, two groups for Pro and Anti of each house.

What's this? BREAKING NEWS! I have been JUST informed that Gambino has sent a BOMB to the Von Helson's mansion! Dear God...he really HAS gone stark raving mad! Pilot! Over to the mansion! We need to get this on tape!!

Ahem. But wait, before we leave, there is one more thing. There will be no more further developments in the story, as the Gaia plot has been canceled and has been a long set up for April Fool's.

Surprise! It was all fake. There will be no more further plot developments.

And oh! I just got another newsflash! Gaia will be canceled, the site will be permanently shut down at 7:30 PM April 3rd. So get out, everyone.

This has been Cindy Donovinh for Gaia Action 9 News!

eek
too bad i wont be around to know what happens. i wont be home at three. crying
I wish they'd move it up more... I don't get home till like, 5 pm (PST.) Can't they just make it in the evening, damnit? So I don't have to contemplet skipping school, and then immediatley feel oddly obsessed??

... GAH! scream
This is gonna be interesting! biggrin

For all of you who live in the GMT time area (UK, etc) like me it happens at around 12am (midnight) our time.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I like Cindy. I like Cindy very much. Now, if it is alright be you people, I am going to find out what she has to say about Gambino and his plans to take over Gaia.

Rebel Raider

Why did they have to move the time up. crying
I'll be at my softball game then. stressed
*hopes it rains* ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items