Welcome to Gaia! ::

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The banner is blue and I like blue, so hopefully some night light blue items.

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100
Serene Rainstorm

-A carnival RIG! I really want some carnival backgrounds!!! Backgrounds of the rides and game booths. Maybe some more carnival food and prizes too!

The return of Cirqe du Gothique? emotion_kirakira

Judging by the silhouette though and the tendency for multiple AU's to happen it's seems more like a fantasy verse RIG might come out. The male shadow seems to have armored gauntlets and boots (Not to mention spikey gravity defying hair), and since current female armor is nothing but skimpy clothes her skirt and leg mod might be common place armor. Also to mention that female warriors sometimes have hair the length of stupid, especially on the battlefield, so that would explain the long hair and large hair bow.

In end, I expect a fantasy warrior type Rig along the lines of "Here's the hero, now fight through the master warlords to get the victory!"

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Ekkusu_X
Serene Rainstorm

-A carnival RIG! I really want some carnival backgrounds!!! Backgrounds of the rides and game booths. Maybe some more carnival food and prizes too!

The return of Cirqe du Gothique? emotion_kirakira

Judging by the silhouette though and the tendency for multiple AU's to happen it's seems more like a fantasy verse RIG might come out. The male shadow seems to have armored gauntlets and boots (Not to mention spikey gravity defying hair), and since current female armor is nothing but skimpy clothes her skirt and leg mod might be common place armor. Also to mention that female warriors sometimes have hair the length of stupid, especially on the battlefield, so that would explain the long hair and large hair bow.

In end, I expect a fantasy warrior type Rig along the lines of "Here's the hero, now fight through the master warlords to get the victory!"

I would love fantasy! If it is I hope we get more dragons!! emotion_kirakira
Or maybe a return of Gauntlets & Goblins!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The banner is blue and I like blue, so hopefully some night light blue items.
That's what I hope for too, Shiver, especially in that girl model. I'd like the sweet frosting color hair for her hair and some angelic blue stuff to follow suit. We had like only 1 light blue item in Culinary Coliseum, and it was pretty disappointing.

Perfect Saint

I hope they suck. I need to regenerate my money so I can't afford to see too many cool things in the CI next month.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Something about those silhouettes makes me think of a space and/or fantasy theme but that's probably wishful thinking. I'm really liking the looks of the male avi.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like the shape of the hair.

It looks like we're getting something with animals again.

I'm not sure I like the leg mod.

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
all i'm hoping for is her hair is lavender and that is a bow and not unremoveable cat ears crying

it kinda looks to me like an animal themed rig though just by the silhouettes

god i am so excited for anything though. JUST LET THAT HAIR BE LAVENDER AND ALL MY MONEY IS GAIAS

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Meromictic

my first thought was an animal theme as well.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I want that long-a** hair, but knowing Gaia, it'll be a rare drop and be worth millions. B/

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Twinky Dave
Meromictic

my first thought was an animal theme as well.

I just thought so because the male hair kind of looks like it has ears

Which makes me wonder if that is ears or a bow in the female hair.
That hair emotion_kirakira

Mysterious Trickster

Not interested. There will be 5 MUST HAVE items that will be worth a lot of gold, and a bunch of other items that will be cream, and some frilly fru-fru with pastel colors.

Wolf

eh idk
the guy's hair seems cool

Buggy Punk

The legs mods catch my interest, but I'm not feeling the female hair. I don't like the stringy styles so much. Maybe it's because I liked a lot of the items, but it seems like this month's RIG is here and gone in a flash. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff