Welcome to Gaia! ::

eminoir's Spouse

Vanillaware

Indeed it was, i'm not surprised I was able to make a brown avatar even with my terrible track record with them.
Hopefully they include have a theme that utilises a large colour palette to keep everyone happy because its not a fun time to read a lot of hate over rigs when they come out.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
i like the glove on the male figure the shape looks interesting at least

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Vanillaware

It's hard when artist only give us a taste of a certain NPC and we can't get enough. I was particularly in love with Kaede (japanese skeleton girl) and Gloriana. How I miss them so~ emo

Congrats on your idea getting passed 3nodding
I know it's hard. That's why I suggested like a mini-comic about most of the RIG NPCs or even like a profile of such to show their origins.

And thank you for the congrats. I sent it in last September and I was rewarded with 10k gold for the suggestion. If you want, I can PM you the email I got from her.

Edit: Also, what about Kaeden (male Kaede) from Dark Reflection 2?

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Soubi-chu
Vanillaware
Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

The girl hair looks cool.. but probably in a shitty color.
She also looks like she's tipping over worse than most
leg mods do. XD

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

I have to admit the leg mod does look odd but I always celebrate a new leg mods. LEG MODS FTW! 4laugh

and by shitty do you mean brown? rofl

Same here.. I do love leg mods. XD I just hope it doesn't look
    too tippy. Like, maybe the foot is positioned in a way where it doesn't
    look as awkward as the silhouette form is giving the impression to me.

Maybe! XD I was thinking more like some ugly color that doesn't look good
    with anything. Actually, I was on tektek looking at brown hair today and I
    came across one I forgot about. The SD Mikan. Wow, it is so hard to look
    at LOL I hope no wigs ever look that chunky and odd ever again. gonk

yeh, I'm sure it could have been cleaned up a bit but I did like the style. I clearly like bulky hair if it's done right. *stares at my avi* redface

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
Vanillaware
Flora Carrow
The female's hair looks promising! I love its (seemingly) overall girly look. Can't wait until it's revealed. I may actually buy this one. emotion_dowant

Edit: The square part on the left side of hair's silhouette could possibly be a bow...

Love those kind of up-do ponytails with a lot of hair kind of like the Renard SDPlus Doll.

It most certainly has to be a bow xp

Oh, girl. I love me some big hair, too!

I hope so. I also love me some bows. xD

I might just change my avatar's hairstyle if this is cute enough. It seems like it could be everything I'm into. It's been a long time since I've been interested in what a MC looks like before it's revealed.

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Curious Brownies
Vanillaware

Indeed it was, i'm not surprised I was able to make a brown avatar even with my terrible track record with them.
Hopefully they include have a theme that utilises a large colour palette to keep everyone happy because its not a fun time to read a lot of hate over rigs when they come out.

If there is any place I love to pass judgement; Gaia is definitely one of them xp

eminoir's Spouse

Vanillaware

Usually when I pass judgement its silent so I could be judging at any moment emotion_yatta

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Backstrom
i like the glove on the male figure the shape looks interesting at least

I'm actually a low key fan of gauntlets. I used to love the comic book Witchblade so maybe Gaia can surprise us with more fans of gauntlets. Nice that you pointed that out. *searches images of Witchblade*

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Magnificent Moonbeam
Vanillaware

It's hard when artist only give us a taste of a certain NPC and we can't get enough. I was particularly in love with Kaede (japanese skeleton girl) and Gloriana. How I miss them so~ emo

Congrats on your idea getting passed 3nodding
I know it's hard. That's why I suggested like a mini-comic about most of the RIG NPCs or even like a profile of such to show their origins.

And thank you for the congrats. I sent it in last September and I was rewarded with 10k gold for the suggestion. If you want, I can PM you the email I got from her.

Edit: Also, what about Kaeden (male Kaede) from Dark Reflection 2?

o heck yeh I wouldn't mind reading that! Send it on over! >.<

and i completely forgot about him!
User Image
the art style is different from girl Kaedes first release but I like the different spin on it.

It is so hard for me to be a fan of boy characters tbh. Last character I was ever crazy about was Pale Marionette and he always hard a girl counterpart. that was so many years ago D;

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Vanillaware
I see. I've already sent the PM your way and gunmetalrose drew him while Kaede was drawn by o_8 in the first love charm, then I can't remember who drew her in Hell Prison, orz, and by Pyawakit in Radio Havoc. I loved his little blue flame ghosts. If only he had an SDPlus doll. emotion_kirakira I'd get it for the flame ghosts. xd

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Flora Carrow
Vanillaware
Flora Carrow
The female's hair looks promising! I love its (seemingly) overall girly look. Can't wait until it's revealed. I may actually buy this one. emotion_dowant

Edit: The square part on the left side of hair's silhouette could possibly be a bow...

Love those kind of up-do ponytails with a lot of hair kind of like the Renard SDPlus Doll.

It most certainly has to be a bow xp

Oh, girl. I love me some big hair, too!

I hope so. I also love me some bows. xD

I might just change my avatar's hairstyle if this is cute enough. It seems like it could be everything I'm into. It's been a long time since I've been interested in what a MC looks like before it's revealed.

The silhouette idea was definitely a good one. I'll be on my toes saving gold till the release.

OH GIRL~! I gets all these boys attention with the big hair haha rofl

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I'm joining Maggot saying I expect to be disappointed!
Mostly because last month, I expected cool .hack// items due to the silhouette, and I was horribly, horribly.... HORRIBLY disappointed xD
I'm not getting my hopes up now xP

Exhibitionist

14,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
❝ I know I'll want that female hair, more than likely .❞

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
The silhouettes does interest me a bit. Hopefully there will be more items that I will like in next month's RIG. This month's RIG I only liked a very small handful of items, which was surprisingly rare for me. I loved the storyline and the art! Especially who were the judges! xd But a lot of the items I didn't see myself wearing. Hopefully it'll change in May, where this time I have a lot of gold to spend on new items, or add to my wishlist. emotion_dowant

There are a lot of themes I'm hoping for as RIGs for May.

A Wild West themed RIG!! emotion_kirakira Full of Western backgrounds like gold mines, ghost towns, saloons, Showdown at High Noon type background, Wild West cemetery, desert backgrounds like the ones in Nevada, Arizona, etc. More cowboy and outlaw clothing. Horses, covered wagons, cacti, horse troughs, tumbleweeds, barrels, lassos, etc. Maybe even some Native American items. heart

-Prehistoric RIG!!! With lots of cavemen items, backgrounds, fossils, and dinosaurs!!!

-A carnival RIG! I really want some carnival backgrounds!!! Backgrounds of the rides and game booths. Maybe some more carnival food and prizes too!

-Arcade type RIG. With backgrounds or items of the games, and a background of the prize area. Also our avatars can be holding a huge pile of game tickets we've just won from playing the games! Games like Skee-Ball, Pinball, Whack-A-Mole, air hockey, Pac Man, Trivia Games, Racing, etc. Whatever games that are inside arcades. Maybe even laser tag or mini golf(A background, golf clubs, and golf balls.) like at Adventure Landing. It would be a fun RIG theme to have.

-Ocean RIG or relating to the sea in general! I would love some more sea accessories, backgrounds, marine life, etc. Personally I want a lighthouse background overlooking the ocean. I feel this theme to be more summer related though.

Fashionable Genius

User Image

wahh this is so cute
i'm loving the look on that silhouette c;
the leg mod hmm.. it looks like its doing a ballerina pose or a flirty pose i d k c;
can't wait!

//runs to mp

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out