Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Loiterer

The male one looks like it has armour...I want nice armour emo

User Image

Ruthless Capitalist

Another disppointment with Items from past rigs and a lot of failed attempts to win the "Super Prize" But as long as I make my money off it Im good cool

Ruthless Capitalist

The new pet might be a dragon this time

Friendly Bloodsucker

32,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
crossing fingers for red/black items

High-functioning Unicorn

I'm still hoping for high fashion items,,
maybe something inspired by Alexander McQueen ?

and I still hope for something that as fashionable as last year Man Fall Collection emotion_dowant

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
This is what I think the girl will be
User Image
awesome pinku hair
kawaii cream dress with super cute neko kitty face MEOW~
Super adorable cream (cause everything's better in cream amirite gaiz?) bow with purple pastel heats to show how sweet and innocent you are
super glam pika pika makeup with big sparkle eyes and tons of blush cause real girls are always blushing
and fashion stockings with attached itty bitty red shoes cause we can never have enough of that right?

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
And this is what I think the guy will be
User Image
totally awesome black armor that is not girly or lacy with sweet abs, only 20M per piece emotion_awesome
cool hair, only 5M!
awesome demon eyes only available in a doll emotion_donotwant

Demonic Lover

[hated_monster]
I love it! XD this should be a game for the GCDers that know how to draw, I would love to see an OP keeping track of the drawn guesses and seeing how they match up with the actual items at the end XDDD I like your guess for the male model C: I'd love to see futuristic armor with seemingly old scriptures~

I'm not as excited for this CI as it seems to be futuristic/sci-fi, and I don't really work with those themes :C

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Viviette Valentine
[hated_monster]
I love it! XD this should be a game for the GCDers that know how to draw, I would love to see an OP keeping track of the drawn guesses and seeing how they match up with the actual items at the end XDDD I like your guess for the male model C: I'd love to see futuristic armor with seemingly old scriptures~

I'm not as excited for this CI as it seems to be futuristic/sci-fi, and I don't really work with those themes :C

yeah! It was actually really fun to do. Even in all of its spite filled glory. I think I'll try doing this more often 3nodding I don't really care about the theme. There's usually an item or two that I end up liking. And if i don't end up liking anything then better for my wallet XD
Fuq Dem Hoes
The new pet might be a dragon this time

Please don't give me hope. sweatdrop
[hated_monster]

It's sad how true your interpretations are...
If the rare pet turns out to be a cat that will just be the icing on the cake.
Still, I hope there are some affordable and good-looking items in this Chance Item.

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Fedion
[hated_monster]

Still, I hope there are some affordable and good-looking items in this Chance Item.

If it's a cat... ugh I dread the thought!
I hope there are some awesome affordable items too. I've been dying for a wardrobe update dramallama

Lionheart

HAIR. LEG MODS. ALSO SUCH A PRETTY DRESS. * A *
I hope those aren't animal ears...that'd just ruin it.
Or maybe it's just a marketing scheme?
[hated_monster]
Fedion
[hated_monster]

If it's a cat... ugh I dread the thought!
I hope there are some awesome affordable items too. I've been dying for a wardrobe update dramallama

I want the pet to be a Tiny Circus Bear or a Elephant like Dumbo just something circus style
Serethielle
HAIR. LEG MODS. ALSO SUCH A PRETTY DRESS. * A *
I hope those aren't animal ears...that'd just ruin it.
Or maybe it's just a marketing scheme?

These past few months the silhouettes have actually been for upcoming items to give a glimpse into what the Chance Item will have. I guess it is a marketing scheme but not like previous months were the silhouettes were of old items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff