Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Oh man! Look at it! I'm already excited!
(not sure if this was already posted. My apologies if it was)

What do you think is in it this time?
Something you will like or won't like?
Is just the silhouette its self calling out your name?

Discuss~

Green Gaian

I expect disappointment. emotion_donotwant

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I love the girl model's hair. If it's in Sweet Frosting blue, I'd quest it without stop...but as for the theme, I'm still wishing for my Seven Holy Virtues and Seven Deadly Sins theme with older RIG NPCs (even the one I really like) to be the sole focus on. If not that, then any RIG with older NPCs included.

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maggot
I expect disappointment. emotion_donotwant

Don't we all~ xd

But hey! that tail on the guy avi could be green hmmm? wink

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

The girl hair looks cool.. but probably in a shitty color.
She also looks like she's tipping over worse than most
leg mods do. XD

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Magnificent Moonbeam
I love the girl model's hair. If it's in Sweet Frosting blue, I'd quest it without stop...but as for the theme, I'm still wishing for my Seven Holy Virtues and Seven Deadly Sins theme with older RIG NPCs (even the one I really like) to be the sole focus on. If not that, then any RIG with older NPCs included.

Oh remember reading your post on that idea a while back. Still hoping for that to happen as well. I'd keep all the pictures of that CI in a special folder I look back on all the time >.<

and yes, that hair. Oh goodness. I can feel a quest coming on whee

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

leg mods do. XD

I have to admit the leg mod does look odd but I always celebrate a new leg mods. LEG MODS FTW! 4laugh

and by shitty do you mean brown? rofl

eminoir's Spouse

I'm hoping for a good dark blue just like hyde's redemption. I'm expecting a blue item seeing as we had none last rig. Hopefully i'm right because of the colour of the advanced chance but I won't get my hopes up...

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Vanillaware

Oh remember reading your post on that idea a while back. Still hoping for that to happen as well. I'd keep all the pictures of that CI in a special folder I look back on all the time >.<

For me in depends on the color of the item...And I still wish for it to happen since Sisky already passed my idea down to the art team after reading my email. I mean I want to see the theme by MCs, EI, and whatnot to be completed, even though I do wish for Ciro's return to return, I kinda doubt that will happen.

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Curious Brownies
I'm hoping for a good dark blue just like hyde's redemption. I'm expecting a blue item seeing as we had none last rig. Hopefully i'm right because of the colour of the advanced chance but I won't get my hopes up...

lets admit the last rig was mostly brown tones. I'm hoping for a larger color variety as well. Blue would also be nice~

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
The female's hair looks promising! I love its (seemingly) overall girly look. Can't wait until it's revealed. I may actually buy this one. emotion_dowant

Edit: The square part on the left side of hair's silhouette could possibly be a bow...

Fashionable Nerd

Vanillaware
Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

leg mods do. XD

I have to admit the leg mod does look odd but I always celebrate a new leg mods. LEG MODS FTW! 4laugh

and by shitty do you mean brown? rofl

Same here.. I do love leg mods. XD I just hope it doesn't look
    too tippy. Like, maybe the foot is positioned in a way where it doesn't
    look as awkward as the silhouette form is giving the impression to me.

Maybe! XD I was thinking more like some ugly color that doesn't look good
    with anything. Actually, I was on tektek looking at brown hair today and I
    came across one I forgot about. The SD Mikan. Wow, it is so hard to look
    at LOL I hope no wigs ever look that chunky and odd ever again. gonk

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Magnificent Moonbeam
Vanillaware

For me in depends on the color of the item...And I still wish for it to happen since Sisky already passed my idea down to the art team after reading my email. I mean I want to see the theme by MCs, EI, and whatnot to be completed, even though I do wish for Ciro's return to return, I kinda doubt that will happen.

It's hard when artist only give us a taste of a certain NPC and we can't get enough. I was particularly in love with Kaede (japanese skeleton girl) and Gloriana. How I miss them so~ emo

Congrats on your idea getting passed 3nodding

Dedicated Seeker

Neither silhouette really interests me, but I'll keep an open mind. I am hoping for a nice sci-fi RIG, that isn't based on anime type sci-fi.

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Flora Carrow
The female's hair looks promising! I love its (seemingly) overall girly look. Can't wait until it's revealed. I may actually buy this one. emotion_dowant

Edit: The square part of the left side of hair's silhouette could possibly be a bow..

Love those kind of up-do ponytails with a lot of hair kind of like the Renard SDPlus Doll.

It most certainly has to be a bow xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces