Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli
User Image

I'm honestly not sure. We'll have to wait for more clarification I suppose as to when the battle will end.

User Image

I'm still quite excited for you! That was a good find, and it appears most people received it. You were very quick about this.

Now I have to wonder if it will be hours, or days, until Light Bundle opens.

Tiny Werewolf

Cocoa Drop
If the bundle is bugged for many people or it's just very bad luck to end up on the same character every time, someone know how to report that? >.>

I played it once more and still ended on her. I got Lady Sybil's Lace. I can't tell if this is just the end for everyone? Since it says "To Be Continued..."

Lupine Hellraiser

Hmm, weird.
I wonder if since it's the "opening move," that's as far as we can go.

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lunatic

Look Alive Motorbaby
Cocoa Drop
If the bundle is bugged for many people or it's just very bad luck to end up on the same character every time, someone know how to report that? >.>

I played it once more and still ended on her. I got Lady Sybil's Lace. I can't tell if this is just the end for everyone? Since it says "To Be Continued..."

Really? People have received some good items. And what I've got... not so great stuff. No justice on that. gonk

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I got my white queen avi ready for battle
cant wait cant wait cant wait

Tiny Werewolf

Cocoa Drop
Look Alive Motorbaby
Cocoa Drop

Really? People have received some good items. And what I've got... not so great stuff. No justice on that. gonk

It's really weird. I don't know if I should keep playing or hold off. I wish we could get some clarification on this. I don't have the gold or money to buy another one if it turns out this is just a huge glitch :/

Reindeer

oh btw this guy is hot 4laugh
User Image

Loyal Exhibitionist

Mournful Breeze? Why do I have a feeling there's going to be a "light" version of it in the Light AC bundle?

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
II BlazeoftheCookies II

I think that's where a lot of us are sitting.

Shadowy Shade

I am kind of glad I have the light one thats not opened yet o.o This thing seems so confusing, hopefully gaia clears up whatever the issue is or how it is different than normal. Until then, I am gonna sit back and wait, and not touch my bundle

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin

I'm still quite excited for you! That was a good find, and it appears most people received it. You were very quick about this.

Now I have to wonder if it will be hours, or days, until Light Bundle opens.

User Image

Thank-you! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the Light Bundle. I know that you're super excited for some of the White side's items.

User Image

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oeuf
oh btw this guy is hot 4laugh
User Image

emotion_drool

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DarkRybrin
II BlazeoftheCookies II

I think that's where a lot of us are sitting.

I just think I get lucky when using avatars fit to the rig's theme

Lunatic

Look Alive Motorbaby
Cocoa Drop
Look Alive Motorbaby
Cocoa Drop

It's really weird. I don't know if I should keep playing or hold off. I wish we could get some clarification on this. I don't have the gold or money to buy another one if it turns out this is just a huge glitch :/

Yeah... but that would be kind of unfair for us people who can't wait. I mean I already played my bundle. And I checked, they took the dark bundle out from cash shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff