Welcome to Gaia! ::

should we pay less

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Quote:
[size=24][/size][color=red][/color]Dont you think that we should not have to pay so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :oops: :) :D :stare: :XD :3nod: :big: :sweat: :whee: :shock: :o :xp: :domo: :heart: :wink: :( :o
I guess we should....it takes long to make money
strewberry14
Quote:
[size=24][/size][color=red][/color]Dont you think that we should not have to pay so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :oops: :) :D :stare: :XD :3nod: :big: :sweat: :whee: :shock: :o :xp: :domo: :heart: :wink: :( :o[/quote]Emoticon rape :gonk:
>_o You wouldn't appreiciate your items as much if didn't have to work to get the gold to buy them.
Press ctrl+w, run around in circles, them never return.
Seriously, don't rape the emoticons.
Also, the store items are actually the perfect price. You're just poor.
Mr. Zip(Pants Technician)
Emoticon rape gonk

Beat me to it! gonk

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6952565 here this topic will be very helpful for someone in your position.
The store prices are good, man. They motivate you to be more active (in a non-sucky way) on the site.
Money on Gaia here is easy to make you know. One movement you get one gold. High prices should get you motivated and you work hard to try to get the items and it pays off. Sure I'd like some things to be a bit more cheaper but getting things easily doesn't seem much fun.
The use of emoticons to express your outrage at the prices was extrodinary. stare
It's easy to make money on Gaia. ARGH, MY EYES! *Hides from emoticon rape*

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Foxy Grampa
>_o You wouldn't appreiciate your items as much if didn't have to work to get the gold to buy them.

I agree. For me, at first I didn't like the prices, but as time went on I found it fun to work for the gold and buy clothes for my avi. My avi doesn't look all that great, but at least she's clothed.
There are three zillion threads on this topic. The general consensus is almost always no. Honestly, it's not THAT difficult to make money. And it's always good to have something to shoot for. Otherwise, Gaia would get really boring.
Oh my god, people like you make me wish that gold rises..
strewberry14
Quote:
[size=24][/size][color=red][/color]Dont you think that we should not have to pay so much for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :oops: :) :D :stare: :XD :3nod: :big: :sweat: :whee: :shock: :o :xp: :domo: :heart: :wink: :( :o[/quote]
Hmmmmmmm..............No, no, too, many emotions, must, find help..........

Prices. . .are. . .fine. . .keep. . .them. . .as. . .they. . .are. . .n00blet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces