Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
It's just luck, I think. Some days I get nothing, some days I get a few charms. One day I got 5 hearts, which was like, woah. I still get diamonds too from time to time.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
it's just bad luck. got a diamond on a mule today. domokun stargate

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I haven't gotten a charm for at least a couple of days now. Just peasant items and gold. xd

I really wish I'd happen across more Star charms.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

My reaction every time someone makes a topic about charm drops rates "changing" after 1 day of getting no charms in DC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You just had a bad luck day.
Until someone out there starts gathering data on about 100 or so DC drops, we'll get a better understanding of the probability of charm drops.
Basic statistics, yo.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Madam Ace
My reaction every time someone makes a topic about charm drops rates "changing" after 1 day of getting no charms in DC:

Until someone out there starts gathering data on about 100 or so DC drops, we'll get a better understanding of the probability of charm drops.
Basic statistics, yo.

For starters, I've had 2 days of no charms.

Beyond that, I never said that Gaia changed their drop rates, I asked if other people had noticed this same trend. I was increasing my sample size beyond my own findings. Learn to ******** read before you assume someone is doing something moronic, otherwise you just make yourself look like a fool.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Virgo Whiskers
Madam Ace

Basic statistics, yo.

Beyond that, I never said that Gaia changed their drop rates, I asked if other people had noticed this same trend. I was increasing my sample size beyond my own findings. Learn to ******** read before you assume someone is doing something moronic, otherwise you just make yourself look like a fool.

You asked the question "Charm drop rates decresed in DC?", assuming if the drop has been altered.

I've been collecting on mules too since day one the charms were introduced, there's some days you don't get charms at all. It's "normal", as far as I can say.
And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just thought that image was really funny and wanted to share with everybody.
I'd like to try to collect some data on the DC drops myself if I have the time.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Yesterday I got only a single star charm, but today I got another star charm and five (total, including mule) heart charms.
I think it's totally just a matter of luck and I wouldn't be afraid.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Madam Ace
Virgo Whiskers
Madam Ace

Basic statistics, yo.

You asked the question "Charm drop rates decresed in DC?", assuming if the drop has been altered.

I've been collecting on mules too since day one the charms were introduced, there's some days you don't get charms at all. It's "normal", as far as I can say.
And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just thought that image was really funny and wanted to share with everybody.

Sorry, after I posted this, my day turned really shitty and I saw this post and snapped at you. And I didn't mean to assume anything with the title of the thread. Character limits prevented me from putting my my full thought.

But I wanted to apologize for my bitchy attitude. I certainly could have explained that in a much nicer way.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Virgo Whiskers
Madam Ace
Virgo Whiskers
Madam Ace

Basic statistics, yo.

Sorry, after I posted this, my day turned really shitty and I saw this post and snapped at you. And I didn't mean to assume anything with the title of the thread. Character limits prevented me from putting my my full thought.

But I wanted to apologize for my bitchy attitude. I certainly could have explained that in a much nicer way.

It's alright.
It happens to everyone.
Hope you have a relaxing evening after a stressful day.

Cottontail

gaia_star

I have a lot of mules and I have been paying attention to the forums for
this subject specifically, so lately I've speculated that the drop rate either
gets manually changed on certain days or it is randomized to be less or
more charm-heavy. For instance, it seems like one day they made it very
common to get Diamond charms, as I got one and a bunch of other charms
on my mules that day, and saw a few threads posted from users with the
same experience.

I only got around 3 hearts charms collectively from all my accounts today,
so now that I've seen this thread, I believe this growing theory to be even
more possible.

gaia_star

Friendly Gaian

I think that it's random, although I wouldn't be too sure.

I think we should all keep an eye out for whether or not our rates are decreasing...

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Between my two accounts and my Sister's, we've run the gamut on Charm drops from DC. I mostly get Hearts, sometime a lot and sometimes just one, if that. I have gotten a Star or two, while Laguna's gotten a whole Charm Pack, and my Sister snagged a Diamond yesterday. It's pretty random overall.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
I've got a heart charm or two every time I've played the DC for the past few days. Today I got a diamond. However, I wouldn't put it past the upper management to reduce the chances of getting a charm to almost nil. That's about as much faith as I have in Gaia.

Agile Glitch

I do believe drop rates have decreased some time ago (which is why most people don't seem to notice I believe), compared to what it was when charms were first released. I have 5 accounts I jump around to, and had noticed a gradual difference as of late (well, not as of late, but a while after charms were introduced, drop rates did seem pretty high for things when charms were first introduced, then a few days after things really seemed to decrease), like for one, the drop rate of how much gold you're given has severely dropped. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did cut back the drop rate of charms as well on whether you'd be "lucky" enough to get one or not.

Fluffy Trickster

Yes, I think it has decrease
I usually get 3 to 4 heart charm in one account at least from my 3 accounts
but these few days, I only got 1 or 2 in all 3 account, sometimes none at all.
I don't think it is luck since it's not just one or two day when I frequently net 3-5 charms, even more usually

also...now that more and more people know about the decrease, heart charm's price just rise in mp
time to open cache now, I hope they don't lessen the drop rate there...it's already low enough

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff