Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Morgue
Existential Existence
Imagine getting a 2009 box. All the sucky dolls lolllll

Yup, it happened to me. God, I HATE Jaws. I hate him.

At least it has a wig pose? ;D

if it makes you feel any better i remember when his doll used to go for 500k-900k...when he was relevant...

Green Smoker

Existential Existence
Morgue
Existential Existence

if it makes you feel any better i remember when his doll used to go for 500k-900k...when he was relevant...

Was he that expensive at one point? eek

I grew to loathe him because he replaced the overseer when I used to use my tank. I loved my squeaky little clam, lol. At least he's back home keeping my lite fish company. Which now that I think about it, doesn't make much sense since he & Sen are out on that big 'ol airship.

What I don't like is that once you open the blind box & get the pouch is that you can't sell it on the MP. You can gift it but you can't list it. User Image

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Morgue
Existential Existence
Morgue
Existential Existence

Was he that expensive at one point? eek

I grew to loathe him because he replaced the overseer when I used to use my tank. I loved my squeaky little clam, lol. At least he's back home keeping my lite fish company. Which now that I think about it, doesn't make much sense since he & Sen are out on that big 'ol airship.

What I don't like is that once you open the blind box & get the pouch is that you can't sell it on the MP. You can gift it but you can't list it. User Image

maybe it's a glitch? Other people seem to be able to sell their blind...bags...on the MP. lol funny name.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Existential Existence

maybe it's a glitch? Other people seem to be able to sell their blind...bags...on the MP. lol funny name.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

There are definitely listings, so you can sell them. Maybe try from your store instead of your special invo tab?

This should make it a bit easier for people wanting to have a shot at getting a particular kind of doll, though getting a bag within a box, within a RIG is going to lead to some extreme clicking. On the rare occasions I play RIGs, I routinely get junk so I can't ever see myself actually getting a box, and if I did, I wouldn't be pushing my luck by opening it.

Also, is it wrong that I think that the bags kind of look like condom wrappers? I hope the ones from 2009 haven't expired yet.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Green Smoker

emotion_facepalm I opened it before the Staff Alert came out about it. And at the time there wasn't a sell option. Ouch. Talk about burn. I would have sold it.

Demonic Lover

Existential Existence
Kanoko was released through the Lonely Star though (2009) C8 and she's one of the heavy hitters~ each year seems to have at least one XD 2011 certainly has the most though x ox auch...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zzyli
Existential Existence

There are definitely listings, so you can sell them. Maybe try from your store instead of your special invo tab?

This should make it a bit easier for people wanting to have a shot at getting a particular kind of doll, though getting a bag within a box, within a RIG is going to lead to some extreme clicking. On the rare occasions I play RIGs, I routinely get junk so I can't ever see myself actually getting a box, and if I did, I wouldn't be pushing my luck by opening it.

Also, is it wrong that I think that the bags kind of look like condom wrappers? I hope the ones from 2009 haven't expired yet.

omg burning_eyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thanks a lot zzyli. now it's burned into my brain
i guess that means there's blueberry, cherry, grape, sour apple, and lemon flavored bags. the circular-ish bump in the middle of the bags...

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Existential Existence

omg burning_eyes

i guess that means there's blueberry, cherry, grape, sour apple, and lemon flavored bags. the little circular-ish bump in the middle of the bags...

When you see something like that, you've got to share the misery right? emotion_awesome Enough people in the GCD have ruined certain item poses for me that I thought it would be okay to share.

I'd rather say that lime is green & we can maybe make yellow pineapple? (Mostly because apple is my least favourite artificial flavour barring watermelon)

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zzyli
Existential Existence

omg burning_eyes

i guess that means there's blueberry, cherry, grape, sour apple, and lemon flavored bags. the little circular-ish bump in the middle of the bags...

When you see something like that, you've got to share the misery right? emotion_awesome Enough people in the GCD have ruined certain item poses for me that I thought it would be okay to share.

I'd rather say that lime is green & we can maybe make yellow pineapple? (Mostly because apple is my least favourite artificial flavour barring watermelon)

you're evil dramallama
Yeah lime sounds better than apple. Banana for yellow is also pretty popular. But pineapple is good too.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Ridley Starsmore

They've already released the 2013 Blind Box and the year is just beginning? confused

I guess the logic is it will probably be more profitable to sell it than to open it at this point since the dolls for the other 11 months haven't been made yet.

Angelic Nitemare

Super Fightin Prototype
Ridley Starsmore

They've already released the 2013 Blind Box and the year is just beginning? confused

I guess the logic is it will probably be more profitable to sell it than to open it at this point since the dolls for the other 11 months haven't been made yet.
Actually, it's better to OPEN the 2013's the first few months. Better odds.

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Not sure if this will be better or worse for the boxes. I kinda enjoyed being able to get anything, now I feel kind of limited.
Especially if I get a box and find out its an 09.. that would blow.
I got the 2013 blind box and opened it without checking the mp price emotion_facepalm
I wanted to get Renard soo bad... xd

Sexy Assailant

While the odds of getting a specific doll are still low, it's now possible to obtain one now that they stopped rotating them out. Dolls are no longer retired.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff