Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Phantom

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Staff alerts just out, we will be seeing a change giving us a year of which dolls the box has, the year will be there to help narrow chances as well as help the system.

What are your thoughts, will this help Gaians or doom us all?!?

Demonic Lover

I doubt the chances have changed, so it'll just be one click more to get to your SD+ O: it's funny though, you buy a CI, to get an SD+BB, to get another SD+BB to open for your item... I think I would get annoyed if I didn't love dolls XD not that it really matters, I got so burnt with the boxes I did opened that I swore to never open another one x ox the year with Thea will probably be the most expensive XD but I think each year has it's set of super rares right?

Demonic Abomination

28,050 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I would like to know if this is also going to affect content specific boxes? For example the Adventure Time box. I would be super upset if I opened that and got some random unrelated doll just because it was released the same year.

Clean Cutie-Pie

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I think this is a really nice idea, now we know which months and years they came from! emotion_kirakira
Before it was like...i don't even know what year of doll I'm going to get! gonk

*holds my SDPlus box*
I like mine mint in the box... emotion_dowant

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I know what you meant, but I think Cange is a good name. I want to see a Cange doll. Anyway, I think it helps, especially if it makes coding easier.
User Image

Moonlight Mage

22,700 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Valiant Collector 300
User Image

I think it's great! With all the dolls out there now, here's some sort of way to narrow your hunt. Only thing is I wonder what the chances for each year's box.

Friendly Informer

Oh ho gaia's kind of implementing my idea. ninja

Took them long enough to come up with a way to narrow down the wide range of dolls. Although I'd prefer they narrow it down by rig and not by year. sweatdrop

Oh man, 2011's box is going to be super expensive I fear. Majoko, Thea, and Wendy all in the same year box. gonk

Scholarly Storyteller

33,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Imagine getting a 2009 box. All the sucky dolls lolllll

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Carnage.

And I'm sure it won't change much at all except devalue certain years (but not dolls).

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Here, so you guys know what dolls will be in what bags.

SD Plus Blind Box

This box contains a random doll from the Gaia Character Collection sealed in a blind bag sorted by year.

* User ImageBlind Box

Blind Bags Within:

* User ImageSD Plus 2009 Blind Bag- Contains Dolls from the Following CI Lists:
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

* User ImageSD Plus 2010 Blind Bag- Contains Dolls from the Following CI Lists:
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

* User ImageSD Plus 2011 Blind Bag- Contains Dolls from the Following CI Lists:
User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image~User Image

* User ImageSD Plus 2012 Blind Bag- Contains Dolls from the Following CI Lists:

* User ImageSD Plus 2013 Blind Bag- Contains Dolls from the Following CI Lists:
User Image

ED Note: I will add more as they are updated.

Detailed Doll List

* User Image

Dolls Will no longer be listed here, due to each doll being listed in each CI, and off the above link for order. That and there were so many dolls, it was exceeding the post size limit.

UPDATE: From Pepper-Tea

Quote:
SDPlus Box Change

Hello! Just wanted to let you know, SDPlus Blind Boxes now work a little differently than they used to. When you open an SDPlus Blind Box you'll receive a package with a year on it, and that package will contain an SDPlus doll from the year listed. This affects all existing SDPlus Blind Boxes you may have in your inventory, as well as the ones you may receive in the future.

This was done due to a technical limitation of the system, but it also makes it easier to find the SDPlus dolls that you are looking for!

The technical issue is likely the number of dolls exceeds the database limit of the chance items. This allows for a 'box in a box' effect, essentially making it so instead of 300 items being able to be listed, this CI can have 90,000 different items.

Ruthless Reveler

Can you even sell the year package? I haven't seen any in the MP.

Augh, someone now has to make a list of all the dolls and then organize them by year....

EDIT: I like how I post RIGHT after you, Ridley...XD

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zinistra
Can you even sell the year package? I haven't seen any in the MP.

Augh, someone now has to make a list of all the dolls and then organize them by year....

All ready done. You are welcome.

Wheezing Lunatic

I like this change. It might make the boxes, or year "bags" go up in price for some time, but now I have a little better chance of getting the doll I want.

Aekea Bunny

I like it
Although the original state truly made it a "blind box", at least this way people have a chance to find a doll they've been wanting to collect from a particular year.

Tiny Puppy

Existential Existence
Imagine getting a 2009 box. All the sucky dolls lolllll

Yup, it happened to me. God, I HATE Jaws. I hate him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff