Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

Frozen Mist
I don't think you should try to calculate drop rates. They set occurrence rates behind the scene, and making a guess, even a guess based on what people are getting, wont reflect special settings they don't tell us about. Plus only a tiny pool of people report here, compared to the number of people playing the rig overall.

I am aware of what you're talking about, but I'm not going to calculate till I get over 350 plays. (that gives a decent amount stats) I might not do any calculations for this rig because there aren't very many people posting.

Friendly Informer

Dont Follow This Kid
This is embarrassing, lol.
Failed Fey - Red Giant's Might

Aww it's all right, I'm so familiar to first stage fails it's just embarassing. >_<
Thank you for taking the time to post twice.

Friendly Informer

Zanep Lodes
Lost on King Kirby, got Claude's Invisibility

Aww so close, stupid Kirby stop getting sent to detention. >_<

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
bought 4 bundles and got 1 victory, died like, so many times on the 3rd guy the soccer guy xD

Friendly Informer

Dont Follow This Kid
JustDanceCP

Aww it's all right, I'm so familiar to first stage fails it's just embarassing. >_<
Thank you for taking the time to post twice.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not on the second statement... I would've posted my results in the same post but after playing the first Rig, I wasn't sure if should buy another.

I'm an indecisive guy with hopes that the market would one day bless me with luck, but that day has yet to come. Anyway aside from all of that that, would it be better for me to post everything under one post? Cause I'm not sure if what I did was wrong or not.

Oh no, I'm not being sarcastic (i'm sorry if I came off that way sweatdrop ) I always thank people when they take time to post since you are going out of your way to help me. 3nodding
I completely understand, that's how I feel when I play rigs. sweatdrop

Me too, I always think 'this rig will be better' and nope my luck is still as crummy as ever. >_< You can post however you like, I'm fine with however you want to post. 3nodding

Friendly Informer

yes i know im sexy
bought 4 bundles and got 1 victory, died like, so many times on the 3rd guy the soccer guy xD

._. jeez only one victory? >_< I'm scared to ask if you opened the victory. That soccer guy killed me too. gonk

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
JustDanceCP
yes i know im sexy

._. jeez only one victory? >_< I'm scared to ask if you opened the victory. That soccer guy killed me too. gonk

no i sold it for 1.8mill while the victories where hot

i dont have luck with victories xp

Lionheart

Made it to the soccer field, then got thrown back into detention. - n -;
Got Handsome Lech.

Friendly Informer

yes i know im sexy
JustDanceCP
yes i know im sexy

oh good, congrats on selling your victory heart

It's ok, a lot of people don't have luck with these victories. >_<

Friendly Informer

Serethielle
Made it to the soccer field, then got thrown back into detention. - n -;
Got Handsome Lech.

>_< that soccer guy is killing a lot of people ._.
Thank you for taking the time to post. heart

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Failed on Fey-Staff Impersonation Kit
Failed on Verden-Big Game Trophy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
JustDanceCP
yes i know im sexy
JustDanceCP
yes i know im sexy

oh good, congrats on selling your victory heart

It's ok, a lot of people don't have luck with these victories. >_<

i hate the rig, just now i bought two Champion halls singles and on both of them i got fail on fey

i was like WTF!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces