Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Cave Theory</center>

I don't believe this has been pointed out before, so here it is, the link to the map.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/map.php?m=17

Look at that hill. C'mon guys, who doesn't see a hole drawn in, barely covered by wreakage? To the lower right of the hill. Any theories on this one? They seem to have endless expansion room for gaia.
<center>
Edit: Behold, the proof.
User Image
I see no hole! ninja

Well... Maybe a little one...

nuGen Staff Architect

they are trapped eek
Behold.

User Image

I don't think it relates to the current plot though.
polishhammer
they are trapped eek

They can't be trapped. Gambino fell from the top before the tower tipped. The Von Helsons were smushed by it, and Gino was at the top as it started to fall. MAYBE, Gino fell into the cave, then it covered with wreckage.

But there are rumors of a mining game comming out. So maybe when the wrecage clears, the game will be ready.
Wha? A mining game? Please enlighten me. But I don't believe Gino would be in there, but it could definately relate to a mini game. That would make sense.
Where'd you hear of it?
Erica Darkstar
Wha? A mining game? Please enlighten me. But I don't believe Gino would be in there, but it could definately relate to a mini game. That would make sense.
Where'd you hear of it?

From being in this forum too much. lol

Lots of people have had that theory.
Erica Darkstar
Where'd you hear of it?

I thought the mining game was only a rumour?
I rarely come in here, only to find out whats going on if anything. -shrugs- Should be interesting when it does come out.
Naikara
Erica Darkstar
Where'd you hear of it?

Thats what i said.

Quote:
But there are rumors of a mining game comming out. So maybe when the wrecage clears, the game will be ready.
Elven_God
Naikara
Erica Darkstar
Where'd you hear of it?

Thats what i said.

Quote:

Oh. -'.'-
Naikara
Elven_God
Naikara
Erica Darkstar
Where'd you hear of it?

Thats what i said.

Quote:

Oh. -'.'-
biggrin
That cave has EVERYTHING to do with the plot!

It's where the sniper dude is chillin 3nodding . Now fellow Gaians lets storm the cave and arrest this evil doer for attemptive murder of Gaia's most powerful man, and his son 3nodding and for destroing the tallest tower in Gaia. Then after his capture we shall lock him up in a jail in Derum and never hear anything about his trial for a number of years smile (sound familer? xd )

Alien Kitten

4,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Very Intriging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<
DeadTrinity
That cave has EVERYTHING to do with the plot!

It's where the sniper dude is chillin 3nodding . Now fellow Gaians lets storm the cave and arrest this evil doer for attemptive murder of Gaia's most powerful man, and his son 3nodding and for destroing the tallest tower in Gaia. Then after his capture we shall lock him up in a jail in Derum and never hear anything about his trial for a number of years smile (sound familer? xd )
If what you say is correct then the Gaian military (if there is such a thing) needs merely pummel the cave with several megatons of high explosives. That would give that news lady something to cover. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff