Welcome to Gaia! ::

First Impressions?

Postive 0.44390243902439 44.4% [ 91 ]
Neutral 0.46341463414634 46.3% [ 95 ]
Negative 0.092682926829268 9.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 205 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Tiny Phantom

I enjoy the ability to customize your kitten with clothes (obviously I enjoy this aspect otherwise why would I be on Gaia?) but like most iphone games, the gameplay is quite monotonous. What keeps me playing is wanting to see the next opponent because really the art is adorable. 3nodding

Cheery Animal

13,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Not a bad game. The fights are fun and the Swagger system is pretty neat. Only downside is that you need cash to rescue six of your friends.

Loyal Gatekeeper

Wrenry
Not a bad game. The fights are fun and the Swagger system is pretty neat. Only downside is that you need cash to rescue six of your friends.

What faggots.

That's upsetting in too many ways.

Noob

11,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I was looking forward to playing this but...android. Looked cute, whatever. ]:<

Kawaii Mage

12,500 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'm another person without an i-device.
I weep for all the kitten time that could have been.

Moonlight Lover

16,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The kittens are absolutely adorable, but unfortunately I don't find this game (or Fruit Ninja) very entertaining after the first few plays. I kind of want to delete the app now, but then I wanna see all the kittens. cat_gonk I suppose I'll wait to beat the game before deleting it, like I did with the Monster Galaxies.

Shameless Conversationalist

I had to redownload it because of the weird blackout glitch, but it's a fun alternative to Fruit Ninja.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

So do you eventually have to buy out the entire Swagger shop to advance? I'm midway through the Market and working my coins back up because it wants me to have 375 crowns to advance two levels after requiring the rescue of a third friend (200g) @_@

Also, does anyone have tips to make the combo achievements? I've only gotten it for one out of about 25 levels complete and it was by accident.

Sweet Cutie-Pie

8,450 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
mew!~~ heart

Kawaii Dark Elf

14,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
it's pretty monotonous, gameplay wise but it's super cute. ugh I want all the little outfits

Unholy Gatekeeper

20,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's cute and fun, but the reward system is heavily unbalanced. There's basically no way I can see that anyone could play the entire thing without spending like $50 USD on the game if you wanted to bust all your cat friends out of jail. Because you can only get a very small amount of cash from actually playing the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games