Neutral 0.46601941747573 46.6% [ 96 ]
Negative 0.092233009708738 9.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Precious Treasure

Little Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
Sweet Talk Tether
Odd, when I tried to get into the GCD a moment ago, it said there was some error; it apparently couldn't find "rumblekitten", so I'm guessing we'll be hearing something about it today.

You saw nothing.... *hand wave*

but i did see something, i should've screenie it as proof

Me too! D: I forgot the eternal saying "Pics or it didn't happen"
Piqued my interest when the concept art came out, but I'm sort of disappointed that it's an app. ):

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

your local teashop
Piqued my interest when the concept art came out, but I'm sort of disappointed that it's an app. ):

and an ios app only at that.

wanna play gaia, but I have an android. emo

Sincerely,

Lady Xem 〜♪
Lady Xem
To Whom It May Concern,

your local teashop

Sincerely,

Lady Xem 〜♪

Same! After seeing that it was already out for the iphone I went and checked in the play store...absolutely nothing. ;___;

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

your local teashop
Lady Xem
To Whom It May Concern,

your local teashop

Sincerely,

Lady Xem 〜♪

Same! After seeing that it was already out for the iphone I went and checked in the play store...absolutely nothing. ;___;

No adorable kitty games for us. emo

Why do you do these things gaia?!

Sincerely,

Lady Xem 〜♪

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Why DO they do these things?

I mean, I guess it must make them money, but it just seems so... well, it seems like it's flipping off a big chunk of the userbase, you know?

Tricky Cat

Lazarus Larkin
Why DO they do these things?

I mean, I guess it must make them money, but it just seems so... well, it seems like it's flipping off a big chunk of the userbase, you know?

Because its widening their bases.
Their moga bullshit was popular, why not expand to try and reach a larger userbase?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Was it actually popular? I don't know a single person who plays it rofl

Coffee Lass's Kouhai

Pal

An app?! gonk
I think this is one of the few Gaia games that interest me. The concept art is absolutely ADORABLE!
It's a shame I won't be able to play it. xD;; Don't have an iPhone and I don't intend on getting one anytime soon.

Tipsy Lunatic

I like the Layton-esque artwork.

Pity I don't own an iphone.

Magic Hobo

Lazarus Larkin
Was it actually popular? I don't know a single person who plays it rofl

Monster Galaxy was limitedly popular on Facebook, until it broke to the point of being unplayable and Gaia dropped all support for it. As they do.

Which is why I have so very little faith in their peripheral games.
Hmm, well since it's out now, Imma give it a try, but I highly expect them to milk it for as much cash as they can before abandoning it when interest dies out.

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Well, I just downloaded the game just now.
It's basically like Fruit Ninja from how far I've gotten.
It's pretty cute and straight forward.
I'm not sure if I'll continue playing later though.

Time-traveling Senshi

Well, Gaia has Waffles staring as a character in their new game. The little guy on the far left with the folded ears in the image on the first page is Waffles. You play the cat who has no clothing and you're being told to take part in tickle rumbles to save your friends from the pound run by the boss cat. You win rumbles you earn gold and swagger points, which let you pay for your friends' freedom and buy clothing items to boost your swagger. The game play is a lot like the stuff we had for the Halloween event with swipe this but not that stuff but not as bunched together. I've had the game since this last weekend but because of a nasty bug I couldn't get into it until the update came out last night. It's cute and I suspect ethe has a hand in the art side of the app.

Magical Kitten

I didn't know this was already out! emotion_kirakira I just downloaded it on my phone, I'll have to play it later when I have more time. I've been excited about this since the concept art was first posted sometime last year. It looks so cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff