Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Vampire

i hope messenger mimi doesn't inflate too much
cat_gonk

Salty Glitch

pisces2012
shiny ponkan
pisces2012
Won't a lot of these items just come back in their next Generation Versions like Volant Reverie, Adamant Vault, Hoarfrost Pass, etc....
you mean like, in a rei bundle?
No I mean like the EI get released in their original versions, then they keep releasing them in V2, V3, V4...etc. etc. As soon as it leaves the store in its current version, it usually comes back almost immediately in the next version level.

I guess I wouldn't want to count on that happening and pass up an EI that I really really want. But it seems to be what happens. smile
really? do cite an example o:

because in my memory, rapid ei only have 3rd gens released in the rapid ei bundles
for instance, sainte ciel 3rd gen is the last gen of ciel and was first released in rapid ei bundle 5, as were runcible spoon 3rd gen and daughter of snows 3rd gen.
similarly, lumiere noire, mana seed, and apprentice charm, all 3rd gen, were released in rapid ei bundle 1.
they haven't released any more rapid ei bundles though, the last one was numbered 6.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
With Gaia being the way it is right now, it just seems like a way to get people to rush in and buy a lot of items in a short time. Similar to their constant nagging of sales and limited quantity items.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the items stayed in the shop past that deadline. And it's not like they'll actually disappear forever. Gaia loves to re-release items in RIGs everyday.

Nothing to get too excited about. ;3

Timid Saint

Ah, I'll have to pick up Josephine and Novae before they leave.
Kinda hoping they do a x% off tomorrow for the items leaving cat_ninja

This cleanup has definitely been long over-due, but I'm surprised to see some new-ish items leaving so soon.

Dangerous Warrior

22,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Summer Pride 100
I think the clean up is needed, but a day's notice? Idiotic.
Give people time to see the notice and react!

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
shiny ponkan
pisces2012
shiny ponkan
pisces2012
Won't a lot of these items just come back in their next Generation Versions like Volant Reverie, Adamant Vault, Hoarfrost Pass, etc....
you mean like, in a rei bundle?
No I mean like the EI get released in their original versions, then they keep releasing them in V2, V3, V4...etc. etc. As soon as it leaves the store in its current version, it usually comes back almost immediately in the next version level.

I guess I wouldn't want to count on that happening and pass up an EI that I really really want. But it seems to be what happens. smile
really? do cite an example o:

because in my memory, rapid ei only have 3rd gens released in the rapid ei bundles
for instance, sainte ciel 3rd gen is the last gen of ciel and was first released in rapid ei bundle 5, as were runcible spoon 3rd gen and daughter of snows 3rd gen.
similarly, lumiere noire, mana seed, and apprentice charm, all 3rd gen, were released in rapid ei bundle 1.
they haven't released any more rapid ei bundles though, the last one was numbered 6.
ok . it sounds like I'm wrong then smile

Perfect Saint

Wow, I'm glad I snagged Deer John with offer cash the other day then. The mp is not kind to non-cash users.

What's interesting is that they seem to be pulling things that really haven't been there all that long (that I would assume were popular)...

Aged Fatcat

Loveparody
TheRudeTasteOfSane
Well, Adamant Vault and Hardhearted are forever gonna be out of reach now. emo I really wanted an Adamant Vault but I guess it can wait.

I agree that they should keep the hair RIGs though. I thought those would be making enough money for them to keep them around.

Your equipped list is hidden so I thought I'd ask, what item are your eyes?
Are you using any makeup?
Sorry for asking. sweatdrop I just can't really seem to tell.

It's no trouble at all. ^_^
It's the charming cyberoptics pose from Parcel Post. 4laugh Along with the shadow mascara from Masquerade.

Handsome Man-Lover

Honestly, that cleanup was way overdue, the cash shop was so cluttered since they release so much new stuff without regularly taking anything out @,@

Some stuff wasn't in there that long though, so I'm guessing they're also pulling according to what didn't sell so well.
The cleanup is nice but holy crap.
That dang squirrel now only has 2 listings in the MP and they're stupidly priced :0

Dainty Tamer

Sevalle
They should just move those eye, hair, etc. RIGs to Rococo. Everybody will need those at some point.
I'm glad they aren't getting rid of the makeup ones just yet. Those are terribly useful to have around.

gaia_crown

I want to see this like I really don't get the point of Rococo right now and this is something I would like to see. I don't wanna splitting hairs go mainly cause lol bye light madelyn I will never be able to afford you.

I feel the price jump already.
          They do need a clean up.

Gracious Genius

12,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
ah bummer
I really wanted to buy a doe-eyed darling, Orionis Warrioress, and the items from the mail bundle :/
they left pretty quick if you ask me

Gatekeeper

Almost all Aria Dannatas which were reasonably priced, got bought .-.
Glad I got mine two days ago.

Greedy Capitalist

I'm glad they're finally cleaning it out, the cashshop was starting to get super cluttered.

That being said most the items leaving don't bother me too much. I always find when I want something from the cashshop it's always cheaper for me to buy something else from the cs then get what I want off the mp.

It does suck they didn't give much notice for people to get what they want before it's gone. It probably would have been better for them (both the people that want it and Gaia) to give a week's notice.

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
they are going now but dont worry they will be back in some new bundle so I will just wait for them to come again smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff