Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.

Imagine, having all your Gold in Coins and having to carry it around with you. If that were the case I would have chronic Back Pains. Which brings me to the Topic of, How do you see Gold Being represent inside the world of Gaia?

User Image
(from reapersun's Journal)

Is it the typical Gaian Coins we see floating around? Or possibly a paper version, cause all that Gold would weight a lot? OR even maybe you can use your Plastic Gaian Express Card and withdraw Money from your nearby ATMBot, which are specifically made in Aekea?

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

I tend to see mine as a debit card, since... well if I carried around my coins I'd die under their weight.

Either that or there'd be different denomiations, such as a thousand gold coin, or a Million gold coin.

I see the million gold coin as having a diamond set in the center :3

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
I like to think of one gold as an actual gold coin.

Higher number get turned into gold paper. eek Like, 1k bills and such. Those chocolate gold coins are cool. :3
ASDAlaASJDAJSHasjkakaa are those chocolate Gaia gold coins?

If Gaia gold were chocolate I wouldn't have to worry about backaches because I'd eat all mine. D':

Dangerous Smoker

I am dirt poor. I could hold all mine in my hands.

V_O_R v2
We've all got Bank of Gambino sponsored Visa Check Cards. Duh. xd

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Silencieux
ASDAlaASJDAJSHasjkakaa are those chocolate Gaia gold coins?

If Gaia gold were chocolate I wouldn't have to worry about backaches because I'd eat all mine. D':

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.

LOL, yea I think they're chocolate.

I totally imagine Gold to be individual gold coins, like Cid High-Wind. My poor mule D: He's the one who'd have the chronic back pains lol.

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my gold could fill a small purse crying but i like to think of it as having a gaian credit card....and the money is all elctronic and such 3nodding
User ImageUser Image
Darth Maul?

Ya, I would have to carry much.
sweatdrop
I think those licenses we get (Trading,Vending) when we first join are how we transport money. They're like little plastic cards the size of driving licenses.

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
-Pulls out Credit Card- Charge it b***h
mmm G-Gelt :F

Gaia's beyond even plastic
We have little supertechy tickers inserted in our brains that rise and lower as we spend, sell, and do whatever :V

Gaia Express Card cool
I think of Gold as... well, it's hard to describe in words, but I'll try.

It's like this electronic little card with a counter going from one end to the other, and all your Gold is stored there, like credits, and you can see how much you have left. Doing some things will "register" more gold into your card, such and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff