Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

Because I now have 9k in my pocket ^^
I personally hate them, but i payed 4k for a letter and now have enough to buy letters for the next to months!
Thank you ugly butterfly wings! (oh, and you cant sell them for 9k anymore, i just got lucky in having the only one in the store)
That ... was so inspirational. It brought a tear to my eye. -Sniff sniff.- Thank you.

Shirtless Heckler

I think I'm hanging on to my extra letter for a while... *shrug*
I was trying to buy a letter a few days ago without any luck. I'm happy that I didn't get one. Although, I could have sold it when the value increased a little. Oh well...more gold for the quest I want to start.
What can you get other than butterfly wings from that letter?

Shirtless Heckler

Retloc

These wierd spider things... I'm not touching those with a ten foot pole. *shudder* I've got a mild phobia.
I think the butterfly wings and spider legg things are both very stupid. Then again it's just my oppion.
Dark_Lord_of_Demons
I think the butterfly wings and spider legg things are both very stupid. Then again it's just my oppion.
child_dragon
Retloc

These wierd spider things... I'm not touching those with a ten foot pole. *shudder* I've got a mild phobia.

I saw someone with their wings spread out..how do you spread them?
raspberry_rain
child_dragon
Retloc

It's an option when you equip them.

And I like them.
D< Just.. no.
I love them! btw should I keep mine folded back or spread them out?
I don't understand why people keep sayinghow stupid they are, i think they're really cool. Everyone said the lunar cloak was cool, but frankly that looks pretty dumb to me. And same with the animals, this is the only donation item in a long LONG time that i've actually liked.
The Soap
raspberry_rain
child_dragon
Retloc

It's an option when you equip them.

And I like them.

I think they are pretty nice too, but I feel them coming off of me in about, three minutes.
I like the wings, but they really don't suit my main account or this account's avatar well.

*pets spider leggies* whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces