Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which sounds best?

Moon rabbits 0.77464788732394 77.5% [ 55 ]
Rabbit tornado 0.12676056338028 12.7% [ 9 ]
Shark rabbits 0.098591549295775 9.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Fluffy Treat

so far there's only one pose i can use, and it has very limited possibilities. I'm really excited for the "you are?" pose, but that hasn't come until almost the end in Catastrophe and Owlpocalypse

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Creamy Filling
so far there's only one pose i can use, and it has very limited possibilities. I'm really excited for the "you are?" pose, but that hasn't come until almost the end in Catastrophe and Owlpocalypse
Is it the BBQ? The poses I ended up using most were the hat, scarf, and bunnog. OMG I just love the bunnog to bitty pieces. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the finale too, but I hope we get more seasonal evos before it. I don't want to end too soon.
User Image

Angelic Nitemare

Looks great, Tenko! I'll adjust the links I have to this thread after work!

Fluffy Otaku

i'm expecting to get a pair of bunny ears (and tail) for this EI.
Catastrophe and Owlpocalypse each had one (the owlpocalypse got a face, i think?)
i'm also expecting that this EI reach Easter time before it finishes. It'd feel weird not to be able to use this item during that season...

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

yay!!! fanthread is back!! 4laugh
I want more evos from bunneh!! :<
my favs are the latest ones <3

Dainty Doll

I love this EI! Definitely my favourite of the three animal apocalypse EI's yet (although I am admittedly biased towards bunnies!) and am excited to see more.

I'd love to see a cute spring update at Easter time too, preferably something with rabbits and daffodils.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Ridley Starsmore
Looks great, Tenko! I'll adjust the links I have to this thread after work!
Thanks so much! njgjklrkl;jaejnasfj!
CioccoLatte
i'm expecting to get a pair of bunny ears (and tail) for this EI.
Catastrophe and Owlpocalypse each had one (the owlpocalypse got a face, i think?)
i'm also expecting that this EI reach Easter time before it finishes. It'd feel weird not to be able to use this item during that season...
I'd really love that! Especially if the ears and tail were in colors we don't already have. We're really lacking color-wise as far as rabbit ears and tails go.

I had to go check my Owlpocalypse. You're right. It did get a face with feathery ear tufts, brown eyes, and a beak. No tail, though.

I hope so too. I anticipate it, even. emotion_kirakira
Tsukita-chan
yay!!! fanthread is back!! 4laugh
I want more evos from bunneh!! :<
my favs are the latest ones <3
biggrin
I'm looking forward to more too. C:
You're the third person in the thread I've seen with the bunnog scarf. It's just so cute. 4laugh

Tute Sweet
I love this EI! Definitely my favourite of the three animal apocalypse EI's yet (although I am admittedly biased towards bunnies!) and am excited to see more.

I'd love to see a cute spring update at Easter time too, preferably something with rabbits and daffodils.
It's my favorite too for the same reasons. I collect rabbit items here, because I just love them so much and I know I won't get tired of them.

A spring pose kind of like the Owlpocalypse with rabbits and flowers would be too darn cute. Gahgahgah! 4laugh
User Image

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have a question about the avi contest ...

The other items used, do you mean that they themselves must be cheaper than a Bunnihilation, or all of the other items combined must be cheaper than a Bunnihilation?

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Marie-Cris

The other items used, do you mean that they themselves must be cheaper than a Bunnihilation, or all of the other items combined must be cheaper than a Bunnihilation?
The individual items have to be cheaper. Combined they can be as much as you want.
User Image

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tenko72
Marie-Cris

The individual items have to be cheaper. Combined they can be as much as you want.
User Image

In that case:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is that okay?

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Marie-Cris
Tenko72
Marie-Cris

User Image

In that case:

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/4906/tek50ee1a221ca2d0875418.png

Is that okay?
Yes, it is. I'm sticking it on the front page now.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tenko72
Marie-Cris
Tenko72
Marie-Cris

User Image

In that case:

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/4906/tek50ee1a221ca2d0875418.png

Is that okay?
Yes, it is. I'm sticking it on the front page now.

Yay! ^-^

I've also got:

Not sure if I'll do more yet.

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I love this EI, out of the animal apocalypse-themed EIs. I generally love bunnies, and I do say "BUNNEHS!!" to express my adoration for them, so this item is perfect for me. Oh, and by the way... BUNNEHS!!! heart

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Tenko72

Slightly embarassing, but I've noticed that I forgot something in my last entry. Could I please replace it with this one?:

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Tenko72

So glad someone was able to take this over! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
I'll be frequenting this thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff