< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 >

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
CioccoLatte
Green ears.....awwww....honestly....not a fan
(no offense to those who love the color...)
Still waiting on my Ninja-Bunny-flippy-floppy ears...pyonpyon...

I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQRZWQ85DT4
I effin love Jewelpet. heart My Melody is great too, though, I was surprised to hear her have such a relaxing voice. I always pictured her with a high pitched one. But it's good, because that kind of voice sounds annoying, anyway. Kuromi really steals the show, though. emotion_bigheart

I think the newest Astra ears are closest to those. *pyon, pyon*

This is going to sound funny, but I actually wasn't fond of green until I played a game with a character who loved that color. So, I started giving it a chance and I think it looks good with blue, gold, and/or neutral colors. I always liked grunnies, though.
The anti-social cookie
Its cute! I like the bunnies.

I cannot wait to see an easter/spring update! I cant even imagine what it will be!!
I failed to predict any of the poses, so I can't imagine what they'd be either. It's, like, it comes up with poses of things I never knew I wanted.
Dickie Twinkles
Grunnihilation ears heart

I love that the shade of green matches the Grunnies, I can see this pose becoming very useful.
Thanks for pointing that out! I tried it out and you're right. They look like they're made for eachother.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Last Friday before Easter, EI report is out and.... no evolution for Bunnihilation sad I'm really sad now....

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
lilloulou
Last Friday before Easter, EI report is out and.... no evolution for Bunnihilation sad I'm really sad now....
*sad hug time* I noticed too. Unless there's a mini-evo, then that means there won't be one. :C

Cat

No April fools day evo crying

and woooooooooooow, i can't believe they didn't have it evolve around easter. I can't think of a more fitting time.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Shattered Spectrum
No April fools day evo crying

and woooooooooooow, i can't believe they didn't have it evolve around easter. I can't think of a more fitting time.
That was a big surprise. I have no idea when it'll evolve next, since I can't think of any time that'd fit more than Easter.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
And... April has gone by without updates... actually, we didn't have any for about 6 weeks now. I hope we will get a mini-evo this week smile

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
lilloulou
And... April has gone by without updates... actually, we didn't have any for about 6 weeks now. I hope we will get a mini-evo this week smile
You're right. It is sad times for the bunny fans. emo

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I was hoping for an evolution during the Easter event. Oh well. Hopefully there'll be another soon. I still very excited and hopeful for this item. 3nodding

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
RAPsody Ltd
I was hoping for an evolution during the Easter event. Oh well. Hopefully there'll be another soon. I still very excited and hopeful for this item. 3nodding
Me too. I still vote for it during the weekly EI poll.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I forgot to post for Memorial Day. redface Anyway, another Friday's gone by without news and another Friday's approaching.

Fluffy Otaku

Hopefully this item will get some love (evo-love) during the summer event?
Since i heard that it would be continuing off where the Easter event trailed off?

Also, i know there aren't arm mods for this type of EI but, Carameldansen arm-mods would be awesome xd

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
CioccoLatte
Since i heard that it would be continuing off where the Easter event trailed off?

Also, i know there aren't arm mods for this type of EI but, Carameldansen arm-mods would be awesome xd
I heard that about the summer event too and the manga update looked promising. biggrin

A body mod's more likely, but that does sound adorable! 4laugh I'd use it.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
CioccoLatte

It's not that I'm against the idea of having a carameldansen armmods on gaia, but I don't really think it fits with the theme of the EI sweatdrop

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I am totally dying to see the next evolution from this EI. Maybe it will involve summer?

Fluffy Otaku

lilloulou
CioccoLatte
It's not that I'm against the idea of having a carameldansen armmods on gaia, but I don't really think it fits with the theme of the EI sweatdrop
Actually, now that you've mentioned it, yes, these types of EIs usually feature the actual animal in each pose. So yes, an arm-mod pose would be out of place 3nodding
I even forgot how i made the connection between Carameldansen and rabbits in the first place sweatdrop .....i think i saw the gesture done in Tiger&Bunny?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff