Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Entrepreneur

I don't know why, but I have a strong passion for keeping this junk in my inventory. I refuse to horde random event items, but I cannot resist keeping each and every bug I've captured or piece of trash I've found in the dumpster. I just like seeing that number next to each image go up into the thousands.

I'm on a quest to collect all the junk on Gaia.

How do you feel about junk items?

O.G. Gaian

12,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • PvP 200
mythicore
Why is this item so expensive now? Is it now a rare item in Towns? I feel out of the loop, but perhaps GCD can enlighten me.
I might be going on a limb answering this because honestly I don't know, but if it's skyrocketed in price it's probably due to Alchemy.

Alchemy uses a lot of trash/bugs/zOMG items/etc to create items.

Edit; OHAY CHANGE ERRY'THANG.

Wealthy Entrepreneur

Cresandra
mythicore
Why is this item so expensive now? Is it now a rare item in Towns? I feel out of the loop, but perhaps GCD can enlighten me.
I might be going on a limb answering this because honestly I don't know, but if it's skyrocketed in price it's probably due to Alchemy.

I figured modz might move the topic. But thanks for answering. I was thinking that too, but is that particular item used a lot?

O.G. Gaian

12,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • PvP 200
mythicore
Cresandra
mythicore

I figured modz might move the topic. But thanks for answering. I was thinking that too, but is that particular item used a lot?
I think it's used to create Philosopher's Cache.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
In that case, the item's price skyrocketing makes sense. At least it's easy to come by in towns.

Cluttered Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I just donated a huge portion of my junk items to Dumpster Dive.
They'd been sitting in my inventory for the longest time & I felt like they'd be better off with others.
I don't dislike junk items, but I'm trying to keep my inventory a little more organized lately.
Milk Kittea

A random note but I received 2 sunflowers from you in the dumpster earlier today.

Edit: I use to give trash away all the time but gradually i'm noticing I am collecting junk as well. Baits piled up in my inventory that I am still trying to get rid of by fishing. sweatdrop

Cluttered Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Berrytini
A random note but I received 2 sunflowers from you in the dumpster earlier today.

Edit: I use to give trash away all the time but gradually i'm noticing I am collecting junk as well. Baits piled up in my inventory that I am still trying to get rid of by fishing. sweatdrop
User Image
Ah! That's so cool to hear. I'm always curious where my donations end up.
I'm glad you got flowers & not trash. I got rid of a lot of paper today. rolleyes

I try to donate some nicer, more expensive, items once in a while.
I always hope I can make someone's day that way...

Nerd

♫♫ I don't care to keep them to be honest I either sell them or donate them to the dumpster.
Milk Kittea

Never got to thank you but- thank you! I love flowers so I plan to make a bouquet of these flowers once I figure out what inks I want to use for the wrapping paper. whee

Don't know if it's just me- but if I have a hard time selling an item at MP... I been known to dump it. I think I made quite a few people happy. xD; Must have dropped items worth 20-300k.

Spirit

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
Neopets safety deposit/pack-rat avatar.
Make an achievement for hoarding trash.

Yay.
gaia_star

Lonely Lunatic

I only keep them if I think I'll use them. Haven't started a quest in awhile though.

Devoted Man-Lover

13,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
I used to have a lot and given it away to others.
Now, I'm starting to collect it once again.
I don't know, I just thought that gettings some bugs and turn them into inks could be nice, when I get a bit of them. ;3

Fluffy Millionaire

10,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I horde mine big time and luckily gaia adds in a feature every year or two that needs them for some event or item, but before all that I used to donate my spare in-game items.

Ruthless Codger

User Image

I'm the opposite.
I hoard event items (for a while), but I hate finding trash in my inventory and get rid of it ASAP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff