Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The average Gaia user is...

Generally decent, polite, helpful, etc. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 68 ]
More often okay, but still notably bad at times. 0.51960784313725 52.0% [ 159 ]
Mostly bad, but sometimes at the very least TOLERABLE 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 45 ]
Very rude, selfish, annoying, etc. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Angelic Nitemare

I love all you guys.

Except you ones that suck. Those guys, I hate.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dude, when aren't we brutally honest?

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

There will always be the BAWWWW'ers, but overall the people I meet on Gaia are pretty cool.
THAT BEING SAID...
I trust no one on the internet.
No one.
So while I always try to assume that everyone is nice and polite and creative as they are on Gaia, I never expect it.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Ridley Starsmore
I love all you guys.

Except you ones that suck. Those guys, I hate.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

This pretty much lol.

But seriously, the majority of the people I've met here are pretty cool. There are a few I think are drama whores but I try my best to be civil and then ignore if it gets too much emotion_yatta .

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Stuck up users who think acting cynical is cool that really annoys me, or those whos have bloated egos because of Gaia fame (Some people are just ridiculous) the major offense for me is when those who have said pulling power use it to hurt other users thats always shocked and appalled me.

Grammar/Spelling Nazi's are another thing altogether... stressed

Besides that I genrally like everyone I meet xd

Angelic Nitemare

meekstape
my thoughts: how can any of you still legitimately find those stupid cat macro pics and old a** internet memes funny. its the year 2013 and you guys are still ironically saying "lulz" in casual conversation.

in short, yall are stuck in a 2006 time capsule of shitty memes and humor

And yet, you still stick around. The 'I'm better than you" thing got tired in 3rd grade.

Angelic Nitemare

King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

Stuck up users who think acting cynical is cool that really annoys me, or those whos have bloated egos because of Gaia fame (Some people are just ridiculous) the major offense for me is when those who have said pulling power use it to hurt other users thats always shocked and appalled me.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING IN THIS FORUM BIGGER THAN MY EGO, I WANT IT CAUGHT AND SHOT ON SIGHT.

No, seriously, that would make it huge. and there fore, possibly very dangerous.

Perfect Pumpkin

meekstape
my thoughts: how can any of you still legitimately find those stupid cat macro pics and old a** internet memes funny. its the year 2013 and you guys are still ironically saying "lulz" in casual conversation.

Time doesn't make everything worse, or automatically bad. If something strikes you as funny enough, then it'll stay funny a lot of the time. I still find the words "Doo-doo head" funny from time to time, and I haven't legitimately used it since I was 4 or so.

But for me, I think the same thing of Gaians as I do most people on the internet.. Not held to a very high standard.

Precious Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

emotion_bigheart I tend to not have a problem with most Gaians. The few that I have had issues with are just immature teenagers who don't know how to stop themselves from taking the internet seriously. By that, I mean dedicating months of their time to harassing people that they've either disagreed with or simply didn't get along with due to personality differences.

Angelic Nitemare

J 4 C K
meekstape

Time doesn't make everything worse, or automatically bad. If something strikes you as funny enough, then it'll stay funny a lot of the time. I still find the words "Doo-doo head" funny from time to time, and I haven't legitimately used it since I was 4 or so.

But for me, I think the same thing of Gaians as I do most people on the internet.. Not held to a very high standard.

Awww...and here I thought I climbed over that limbo bar... emo

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
User Image
User Image

That sounds terifying sweatdrop I'm going to hide under a blanket and eat chocolate blaugh

Perfect Pumpkin

King Blackwater
User Image
User Image

Grammar/Spelling Nazi's are another thing altogether... stressed

Some cynics are actually cynics though, and they're easy enough to spot. 3nodding

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm a lurker, and I kind of observe how other gaians are and I grow tolerance towards those who are decent on their grammar sometimes. Overall, I reside here in the GCD and greatly respect all of you here, including my friends on the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff