Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are now TWO gambino mansions, one atop the Von Helsons. it was all an elaborate scheme to get the towers spread. THANK GOD. Gambino will soon be found.
..you can't seriously believe Gambino survived a fall like that after getting shot can you?
NekoTalim
..you can't seriously believe Gambino survived a fall like that after getting shot can you?

T'was all a scheme. And it's water. So Nyaa.
[[ Freefall ]]
NekoTalim

Falling so far onto water can still KILL someone on impact.
NekoTalim

After Surviving a Nuke and not to mention Physics need not apply to Gaia, You think the Gambino mansion would have REALLY stayed in one piece as it landed in durem as it did if Physics applied?
Well, it's yours to see in Durem. They finnally updated what cindy said.
FinalMasterM
[[ Freefall ]]
NekoTalim

And last I checked, potent nukes kill on impact, too. We know how that worked out, don't we?
Haffcoe
FinalMasterM
[[ Freefall ]]
NekoTalim

And last I checked, potent nukes kill on impact, too. We know how that worked out, don't we?
I know razz But I was talking in life. I knew something stupid was gonna come from this... now the rumors will spread that Gambino lives and the twins are now his sex slaves.
I'm so freakin' confused... sweatdrop
NekoTalim

yeah, mainly because this isn't real life, and if the admins want Gambino to survive a fall like that then he will survive.
Hell soon be found dead! Im sure the Helsons will be the only survivors of this mess
I think Gambino died and Gino will then seek revenge upon the Von Helson's.
wrong.Gambino and the VHBitches will die and Gino will be the new most powerful on Gaia heart
Krissy May
wrong.Gambino and the VHBitches will die and Gino will be the new most powerful on Gaia heart

that would be pretty cool
hitting water from that high would be like hitting concreate, he was liquified on impact xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff