Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes despite the fact that the two may seem different, I seem to find that the Bone Dragon Helm bears striking resemblence (mind the spelling) to the head of the pokemon Cubone. This leaves me asking,"Have the admins ripped off something again and have they ripped off...Pokemon?" Please compare and contrast the two, and no flaming. I know that Cubone just has a skull on his head. The main question I want answered is "Do you think the admins ripped off Pokemon?" Also, I don't want anyone to mark me as a Poke'mon nerd, I haven't played in many years.

"Gotta catch'em all...POKEMON!" Had to get that out of me

Here is a pic of Cubone-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And here is a pic of an avi eqiped with the bone dragon helm-
User Image

Sorry about this being a repeat thread, I was on vacation when the items were released.

Beloved Seeker

i was thinking this same thing yesterday! to me they look the same!
Ramdonperson
3nodding

Well thanks for the nod, but I'd rather have conversations here...unless that was your answer to my question.

@Mineral- I know!
Well this an Anime rollplay comunity.......
they look the same

Beloved Seeker

im not a pokemon freak... i just know alot a bout it and i would say that that is almost exactly like cubones helm..... but i could be wrong... it been a couple years...
Well I'm happy all of you agree with me, perhaps the admins will rip off Poke'mon in bigger quanities in the future.

Beloved Seeker

i hope so.... i want ash's trendy red hat.....
Sure, they're similar, but who is to say that rip-offs aren't good?

I'd much rather have items ripped from popular culture than from other items (BTK from AFK, OMFG from OMG)
irust
Well I'm happy all of you agree with me, perhaps the admins will rip off Poke'mon in bigger quanities in the future.

They can't make it so glaringly obvious. One or two items, sure, but what you're talking about = sweatdrop

As I said in some thread 2 months ago, ripping items = definite success, if done properly. People like the originals, they'll love the ripped versions for their avatars.
Yea, i think it looks much like the cubone, and perhaps they ment to, i mean Cubone is really cute and all ^.^; just like Ninja Headbands just like Naruto Headband o.O I like pokemon for the most part, though i dont like the new pokemon -.- but still i enjoy it.
afk
irust

They can't make it so glaringly obvious. One or two items, sure, but what you're talking about = sweatdrop

As I said in some thread 2 months ago, ripping items = definite success, if done properly. People like the originals, they'll love the ripped versions for their avatars.

I'd laugh, if we could equip some type of Pokeballs, and have a weird form of Pikachu. Personally, when admins rip off items, it makes me want to donate to them.
You are acting like you never saw a skull before.... What's wrong with wearina cranium on your head neutral
Well...someone post! xp

In the mean time, anyone care to donate?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff