Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHAT I DONT GET IS WHY GAMBINOS SUDDLNLEY GREAT? WHAT DID HE DO? HOMG HE KILLED THE SISTERS! MAN MURDERS ALWAYS COOL! LETS SUPPORT HIM!! MAN I CANT WAIT TILL WE GET A DICTAITOR SO WE CAN WORSHIP HIM! GAWWWD CANT YOU PEOPLE SEE GAMBINOS SELFISH (HE DESTROYED AND MANSION FOR ONE OF HIS OWN PORBABLY) AND IF HE DID PLAN THAT A PROBABLE MURDERER! WELL AT LEAST HE COULD GET DONE FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER! (IF HAVING A MASSIVE TOWER FALL ON SOMEONE ISNT THAT THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!) AND SUDDNELY THIS MAKES HIM GREAT!? I DONT GET GAIA SOMETIMES U_U
But I think he's funny. And technically there's no proof of him killing the sisters. There's really no proof for anything at the moment.

I think Gambino is great because he was there from the start. He never insulted us. He made awsome events, etc. He's just great. 3nodding
Trixa Pyswell
But I think he's funny. And technically there's no proof of him killing the sisters. There's really no proof for anything at the moment.

I think Gambino is great because he was there from the start. He never insulted us. He made awsome events, etc. He's just great. 3nodding
MUHAHAHA (RECOGNISES J00 FROM TEH BALL (THIS IS A MULE XD)) BAH JUST COS YOU GOT YOUR G PIN! XP I NEVER GOT MINE EVEN THOUGH I WAS THERE FOREVER XD I GUESS IM STILL SORE! WELL THERES NO PROOF YET BUT IF HE DID IM TAKING HIM DOWN! YEAH HE MADE US AWSOME EVENTS WERE WE DIED XD. HMM WHEN DID THE RUBBLE CLEAR EXACTLY?
It is my own decision who i support and who i do not. And its only a game sweatdrop
I don't know excactly, but I just got here today after a two-days break.
(Remembers you too! n____n)
The zombie event was groovy! I became a pretty zombie. I even took a picture.
MammuYasha
It is my own decision who i support and who i do not. And its only a game sweatdrop
IM NOT SAYING YOU CANT SUPPORT HIM! I JUST DONT GET WHY PEOPLE DO AFTER ALL HIS DONE XD
The Mighty Sushi Database
MammuYasha
IM NOT SAYING YOU CANT SUPPORT HIM! I JUST DONT GET WHY PEOPLE DO AFTER ALL HIS DONE XD

Well i just like him more...
I could ask you the same thing: why do you support the sisters( or who ever you support ) i know he has done all kinds of stuff...some good some bad, but that makes life fun 3nodding and i just dont like the V sisters, they look to...s****...sorry sweatdrop
MammuYasha
The Mighty Sushi Database
MammuYasha

Well i just like him more...
I could ask you the same thing: why do you support the sisters( or who ever you support ) i know he has done all kinds of stuff...some good some bad, but that makes life fun 3nodding and i just dont like the V sisters, they look to...s****...sorry sweatdrop
lol i dont support the sisters i support me! im the only person i can trust.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff