Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi eveyone! I'm Blackfire (as indicated by the name) anyway, I'm sick of going to kitsune guilds only to find that they are goody two shoes and don't do anything fun! Also I'm sick of godmodding kitsunes who automagiclly have ninetails! I had to work to mine. Foo two years I've tioled and I only have my eigth tail! I want a guild that is organized and focuses on getting kitsunes their tails. It would have a battle arena, a bar and of course all the places you go to earn your tails. (I've developed a system for earning tails that makes the kitsune go through the proper physical, emotional and mental stages to get their tails) But, this kit is as poor as dirt! Possibly poorer, I even sold my clothes only to get 500gs! My "friend" was supposed to help me but ditched my for some cute girly! (You're dead on Monday Gekido!) anyway. Please help? of course the guild would be for any evil creatures, wolves vampires werewolves the list goes on!
Try the guilde forum, or maybe the charity forum. You'll be more likely to get help there.
Rowan-chan-sama
Try the guilde forum, or maybe the charity forum. You'll be more likely to get help there.

This was my last source gonk but thanks for posting! Alas! nobody gives a crap!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff