Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Cocoa Drop
What was the surprise thingie? I missed it x3

I don't believe there was any sort of surprise- as I saw nothing new enter the show 'round the 7pm mark.
I suspect the surprise was the Grab Bag Rigs.. which came out far earlier than 7pm. sweatdrop

Lunatic

Kaderach
Cocoa Drop
What was the surprise thingie? I missed it x3

I don't believe there was any sort of surprise- as I saw nothing new enter the show 'round the 7pm mark.
I suspect the surprise was the Grab Bag Rigs.. which came out far earlier than 7pm. sweatdrop

Grab bag rigs? What the hell are those and how do they work... damn gaia. I was hoping for something cool but oh well then. I am glad I didn't miss a thing. cool

Pumpkin

i was really expecting them to do something special in the last hour
but i guess not
oh well

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Cocoa Drop
Grab bag rigs? What the hell are those and how do they work... damn gaia. I was hoping for something cool but oh well then. I am glad I didn't miss a thing. cool

It's basically a RIG that has 2 recolors, along with the chance to get any one of the items that had the BF Sale. I think that's the jist, but this is the thread that has the list. Some of your questions should be answered there. xD

Lunatic

Kaderach
Cocoa Drop

It's basically a RIG that has 2 recolors, along with the chance to get any one of the items that had the BF Sale. I think that's the jist, but this is the thread that has the list. Some of your questions should be answered there. xD

Lol. Alrighty. Gaia sure has good plans of milking money out of people. Thank you~ ^^

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
Cocoa Drop
Lol. Alrighty. Gaia sure has good plans of milking money out of people. Thank you~ ^^

I guess the BF sale didn't go exactly as Gaia planned- especially considering they put GC on sale for 30% off. sweatdrop
You're welcome~!
Set my alarm for 3am my time for the 7pst mark ... crying ...nothing...n

Lunatic

x T e n s h i - K i s u x

I know right? I'm glad I didn't wake up on my alarm since I'm a heavy sleeper. I would of woke up at 5am. >.<

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

Wow kudos to you though, that's some crazy determination!

And some disappointment you must've gotten. D:

Relentless Glitch

Less than 10 minutes to go.
ll Oreoo ll

Wow kudos to you though, that's some crazy determination!

And some disappointment you must've gotten. D:

Yeh lol ..almost turned it off but thought nono sounds exciting. Should of known heart xp
Cocoa Drop

I know right? I'm glad I didn't wake up on my alarm since I'm a heavy sleeper. I would of woke up at 5am. >.<

Haha awww glad you didnt! Im on the bus to work now. Was up at 7am ... I dedicated to the gaia promises and nothing! Silly fails on me!! crying heart

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

fudanshi fever

i was really expecting them to do something special in the last hour
but i guess not
oh well
i know right i even predicted a rerelase but not this expensive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers