Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Fatcat

Your Blushing Paladin
lullies
omg i literrally found out that gaia has a black friday sale, like two weeks ago gonk
Start saving up, like now

I'll probably be working Black Friday irl. I don't really care for pixels anymore heh ;_; good luck to you tho, if you're planning on buying stuff!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lullies
Your Blushing Paladin
lullies
omg i literrally found out that gaia has a black friday sale, like two weeks ago gonk

I'll probably be working Black Friday irl. I don't really care for pixels anymore heh ;_; good luck to you tho, if you're planning on buying stuff!
Man, keep your good luck! You'll need it! gonk
BF is the one day I would not want to be working! Please tell me you're not at Wal-mart or something

Golden Fatcat

Your Blushing Paladin
lullies
Your Blushing Paladin
lullies

BF is the one day I would not want to be working! Please tell me you're not at Wal-mart or something

Hah Black Friday isn't that bad actually! ^_^"
I'll be working at Abercrombie and maybe another store in the mall if I wanna work seasonal.
Wal-Mart scares me!! Hahah

Btw, do you know what items were on sale for BF on gaia last year? Just curious : o I wanna know what the hype is about

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lullies
Your Blushing Paladin
lullies
Your Blushing Paladin
lullies

Hah Black Friday isn't that bad actually! ^_^"
I'll be working at Abercrombie and maybe another store in the mall if I wanna work seasonal.
Wal-Mart scares me!! Hahah

Btw, do you know what items were on sale for BF on gaia last year? Just curious : o I wanna know what the hype is about
Haha, hopefully it won't be so bad!

And I don't remember that well! I think they have Lovely Lucie and what not

Noob

ɛ ƨ т я σ ғ ɛ м

User Imageaurora kitten star puuhhleeassee!User Image

User Image

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
lullies

2012 BF Sale
2012 BF Bundles

Here you go! 3nodding

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I finally found a Rufescent Cervidae seller, so I'm over that on the sale aspect...

I answered in another thread that a purple and green recolor of Picolitrosso's Urn would have me looking pretty hard for money under the couch...
as would a Milk the Cat re-release.

Other than that, I tend to enjoy what Gaia comes up with, but not enough to really spend those kinds of dollars...

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Every future uber rare RIG item.

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Heart VS Mind
Heart X Mind

Vote District 5 Please emotion_kirakira
whatever they haven't put in club verge *badumcha*

Kovarr's Waifu

Friendly Noob

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
o3o oh
Im hoping one of the marionettes, RIG pet, one of the manners or styles. The Agape o3o. But most of all...My internet connection XD. Its the reason I missed out on the past sales :<
I have a feeling I will be on a tight budget once moar so gotta save up me pennies for this one xD

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I realize this thread is super old, but can someone tell me when the BFS usually happens? emotion_facepalm

Magical Cat

HeismyFiyero
I realize this thread is super old, but can someone tell me when the BFS usually happens? emotion_facepalm

Day after thanksgiving is black friday. the sale is usually that weekend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff