Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cat

15,225 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Meromictic
backwings for $200 emotion_awesome

In all seriousness I would love if they did it again and added some of the harder to get R/EIs. That's how I was able to get Lovely Lucie. <3
I think $200 would be way too cheap for backwings. Considering people have spent hundreds of millions of gold to get them. I would say they should go for at least $1,000 if not more.

Magical Kitten

Obviously I'd love it if the Blessing items were in the sale. sweatdrop And I think it would be nice to have various rare dolls that many want, like Thea or Majoko Mariko. Rig pets will likely be included, though I don't know which ones since I have no idea which are popular. Aaaaand, probably a recolor of something or other.

Dead Hellraiser

I'd love to see Lovely Lucie make a comeback. I bought one last Black Friday sale (Well, I earned all of the cash for one with offers) and sold it and I kind of regret it.

Not gonna lie, though. If they sold Lucky for $50 during the sale, I'd definitely buy one. >>;

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Achriya
I'd love to see Lovely Lucie make a comeback. I bought one last Black Friday sale (Well, I earned all of the cash for one with offers) and sold it and I kind of regret it.

Not gonna lie, though. If they sold Lucky for $50 during the sale, I'd definitely buy one. >>;

I'm sure everyone would like to see Lovely Lucie to comeback however, I don't think Gaia would bring back the same item AGAIN, you know?

Dead Hellraiser

Sky of the Light Night
Achriya

I'm sure everyone would like to see Lovely Lucie to comeback however, I don't think Gaia would bring back the same item AGAIN, you know?
It's an extremely popular item, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Beloved Perfectionist

I hope they have lots of black jackets. I bought one from holistor, and then I just realized it was navy blue. *sigh*

Edit : Oh. You mean on gaia? .... gaia has black friday sales? I never knew that. xD

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

You know, I don't even remember what items I wanted them to
put in this year. Mad Hatter I think, but it's pretty shitty anyway.

Hopefully there will be one item that I'll actually want to buy.
Last year was just a ton of s**t I had already and the only thing
that happened was the prices for what I bought them for ages before
got boned up the a**. So whatever.

They should put those ugly blessings in there. I want the eyes for the
expensive ones that I have no desire to spend actual gold on.
Yeah.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
All i'm looking forward to is them re-releasing some good cash shop items, so their price DROPS, and then i can buy them. heart

CS items = heart

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Beemie
Meromictic
backwings for $200 emotion_awesome

In all seriousness I would love if they did it again and added some of the harder to get R/EIs. That's how I was able to get Lovely Lucie. <3
I think $200 would be way too cheap for backwings. Considering people have spent hundreds of millions of gold to get them. I would say they should go for at least $1,000 if not more.

Nobody would buy that.
Idk if you are joking our not though. neutral

Mysterious Trickster

I want an Angelic Halo for $500.00 USD. It MUST be done. emotion_donotwant

/gaia trolling would be awesome emotion_awesome

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
The rare wolves would be awesome! whee Well, I'd love it if they had stuff from my wishlist, but I need the other two wolves ((the gray one and black one)). Oh, and the rare dogs as well ((besides Dede, I have him)). 3nodding

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I would like to see Lovely Lucie again. I kind of regret not buying it last year when it was 3 mill. I really want to see Nochi, Onei, and the backwings to be in it, if it does happen this year. 3nodding

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I have over 50 GC saved on a mule, I've been doing free GC offers since last Nov. to save up. Give me a rare RIG pet, please! Siku the White Wolf would be great, or The Coyote Bros.

I just hope that the times aren't really awkward like last year.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
kyOMG
Jet the Kitten Star, please D;

Or Lucky the Cat DDDD;

I would be very happy if they put some Alchemy related items in there. Even though people would rage, I would love to buy a Cream the Kitten or something.

If if if Lucky the Cat is on the Black Friday Sale........ I'm going to ditch mine for 20mil+ asap. ><; I'm not going to keep it like I did last time with Lobo.

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Oisin's Blessing and SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit
(I Would be Soooooooo Happy)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash