Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Can't wait to see more!
Don't know if I'll actually get the bundles, mostly because I already have the items or I don't want them.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Naramaru
Can't wait to see more!
Don't know if I'll actually get the bundles, mostly because I already have the items or I don't want them.

I'm furiously (or at least every ten or fifteen minutes) updating the recolours... still no new ones to update!

I was the same last year. Bought bundles but they had lots of items I didn't really want so much.

Shameless Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
VVhip
Naramaru
Can't wait to see more!

I'm furiously (or at least every ten or fifteen minutes) updating the recolours... still no new ones to update!

I was the same last year. Bought bundles but they had lots of items I didn't really want so much.

You might not see any progress until the next bundle goes on sale. I mean, who wants to pay full price for those anyway.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

13,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Naramaru
VVhip
Naramaru
Can't wait to see more!

You might not see any progress until the next bundle goes on sale. I mean, who wants to pay full price for those anyway.

Yup! I was just thinking this myself!

That's cool, I'll sit tight until then. I am in Australia, so the updates might be at odd times since I'll be sleeping... but I'll do my best!

Dapper Flip-Flopper

So far I only want the cryptodyria the rest mehish though I do like Anzen rider

Darling

i want the legs from the ultura satan avi ; ~; is that an unreleased item? I don't recognize it but it such a cute leg mod gonk

Magical Gatekeeper

A p r i c i t i
i want the legs from the ultura satan avi ; ~; is that an unreleased item? I don't recognize it but it such a cute leg mod gonk

That leg mod is from The Cherubic Queen of Solair whee

Diligent Student

Gosh! I really HATE bundles! Stupid Gaia!

Fluffy Kitten

15,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
yay!!! I don't want anything!! 4laugh

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm probably one of the few people who isn't excited about the items. There's nothing in there that I could use. At least my wallet is safe.

Fluffy Cat

19,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
I like some of the bundles but i think i want to buy jet and get ultra satan. the big thing is which ones to get with cash and which to get with gold. i may pick up some bundles to sell.

Nerd

♫♫ I like the sweet and creamy bundles they're definitely on my want list right now 3nodding

Deadly Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
B I B A X T
♫♫ I like the sweet and creamy bundles they're definitely on my want list right now 3nodding

ill be stalkign these myself-hoping to find the minty one <3

Moonlight Carnivore

16,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've wanted some of the bundle items, so I'll be stalking the mp over the weekend to see how much they've fallen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff