Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Dabbler

Sensory overload when I look at the schedule. burning_eyes

I'm kind of on the fence with this sale. At least some of the prices are okay, 500, 1000, and 1500gc items are a nice addition. Everything else is getting ridiculous. 5000gc is getting to be too much for me, why the hell would I want to pay 9900, 12500, 17500, 20000, or 35000gc??!

I guess the only thing I'll pick up is Rosamund's Passion and Golden Belle. The PoTH is interesting but not for 50$. Bitter Sweets is another I'm on the fence about, is it black? I can't really tell from the thumbnail. Also, I didn't see any mention of the Golden SDPlus Blind Box, I'm sad they might not do it this year.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Bloodspatteredangel

I'm kind of on the fence with this sale. At least some of the prices are okay, 500, 1000, and 1500gc items are a nice addition. Everything else is getting ridiculous. 5000gc is getting to be too much for me, why the hell would I want to pay 9900, 12500, 17500, 20000, or 35000gc??!

I guess the only thing I'll pick up is Rosamund's Passion and Golden Belle. The PoTH is interesting but not for 50$. Bitter Sweets is another I'm on the fence about, is it black? I can't really tell from the thumbnail. Also, I didn't see any mention of the Golden SDPlus Blind Box, I'm sad they might not do it this year.
Yeah that schedule is SO busy it hurts to look at D:

Sparkling Transmutator

Well I already have a list of what I want to stalk to possibly buy with everything I have. XD

- Maisy Lovely Locks ($50)
- Wintergreen Refrain ($50)
- Rosamund's Passion ($30)
- Princess of the Heavens ($50)
- Ginga Acceleration ($20)
- Stellar Rain ($50)
- Somber Bloom ($50)
- Amusing Manner ($25)
- Marionette Bangs ($20)

Now if I had about $355 of disposable income that I would never miss...
I might partake, but that is way too much for me. Heck, $20 is too much for me. ><;

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
And here I am, somewhat expecting the biggest shopping day of the (American) year to influence those at Gaia to produce a sale with some actual deals.
Glad there are a few items under $20- but I can't shell out those insane 50+ prices.
Especially since Maisy Lovely Locks looks to have a ton of promise. emo

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
BabyShu
Am I the only one feeling depressed about this sale? 5000GC for most items I want. I could easily shower myself with more real Christmas presents. cry
Gaia makes me sad.

There are tons of items I'd love to buy, but not at those prices, I could buy a lot more on Black Friday with that kind of money. :c

Lonely Dabbler

Hi-Potion
Bloodspatteredangel

Yeah that schedule is SO busy it hurts to look at D:

Exactly, I dread looking at the schedule again. The color coordination is nice but I don't want CMYK barfed all over the screen. xp

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Not surprised there's another Rosamund item.

There's noooo way I'll be buying anything (money goes to important things) but can't wait to see these items.

Fashionable Cat

Not gonna lie, there's a lot of things that I would like from this sale.
Princess of the World, Princess of the Heavens [Depending on what color it is.], Cassiopeia Cutie, although last time I checked, it was only 3million, so I can buy that with gold easily, Stellar Rain, Somber Bloom [Possibly.], Amusing Manner [Maybe.] And whatever the silhouetted female avatar's hair will be.
Because I love twin tail hairstyles too much.
u.u
Luckily, I still have $125 still saved up in cash cards, plus the 1k I have right now, so I may just end up using all the rest of my cash for this sale.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
someone out there better be the best secret santa on the planet and buy me a Nice Suit for Work. I've been questing that bloody thing for two and a half years and I can't take the pressure anymore.... crying

Malevolent Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hi-Potion

I'm all out of money to give gaia. I think I'll be sitting this one out.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Evangeline Ingram
Hi-Potion

I'm all out of money to give gaia. I think I'll be sitting this one out.
Luckily, my friend owes me 100 dollars! I may spend 50 and save the rest

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's kind of hard to look at the schedule...I can't read it easily and its so over sized and unwieldy.
I am glad that they are selling such a wide variety of items, and at what seems, at least at a glance, reasonable prices. I haven't looked at everything to see what is and is not worth it, but I see a few things that I've been wanting for a while, so I'll probably drop most of the GC I have.
Kind of sad that they didn't announce any bundles. Are they not having any this year? They are definitely re-releasing enough to compensate, but I loved getting several items for what I could say was a lower price.

Astral Dreamer

That schedule...is the most painful thing. I get the biggest feeling of please stop this madness just looking at it. It's way too much. Also how is "up to 100,000 GC" a sale?

Rogue

I think some of those items listed with the 1000 GC are actually 500 GC, which is a bit surprising. Items that they are not trying to overprice?! <.< Gah! Maybe if I ask my hubby nicely he'll let me spend a little bit on pixels. Too bad I'm working most of Black Friday weekend. I really want the two Belle boxes I don't own yet, Wintry Kisses, Lovely Lovely Lady, and Cassiopeia Cutie. Some of the re-colors look nice too. And some of them are below $50! At least their sales team has got their head on straight for the deals this time.

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
What's the silverstene a recolor of? I can't find the item

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers