Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Bloodspatteredangel
Yeah I don't think anyone wants to risk it, especially 30$ a bag. sweatdrop

At least you didn't get a freaking 1000gc item, also thank you for listing the new Butterfly item in the mp.
”Where is the edge of your darkest emotions? Why does it all survive?
Where is the light of your deepest devotions? I pray that it's still alive”

Yeah, it's insane neutral Guess I'll just have to hope real hard that they'll end up re-releasing the new recolours some time later... Knowing Gaia, they probably will lol

You're welcome, don't think anyone will buy it at that price but at least people can see it ahead of time now xd

User Image

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Blood Red Skies

lol
Yeah....as if people had such amounts of money....other people than venders, mind you...

I thought that thing was sold for 1000gcash...I would have bought some with my last cash...but 3k cash? no thank you , gaia :/

Apparently these days those amounts are nothing lol

Yeah I would have easily considered it if they were 1000. If they knew anything about making money, they would have done just that lol
Someone already won one of the "exclusive" recolors.

Ladykiller

I wonder what kind of surprise thing they have in store at 7PM. I'm the impatient type - tell me nooowww gonk

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Elissinia
I opened three and all three items were well above the 1000GC mark. It's a very good deal. especially considering I got the Queen recolor. emotion_awesome
Congratulations! 4laugh

I would buy a bag but i can't afford it sob.

Amorous Witch

Mazidox
Blood Red Skies

lol
Yeah....as if people had such amounts of money....other people than venders, mind you...

I thought that thing was sold for 1000gcash...I would have bought some with my last cash...but 3k cash? no thank you , gaia :/

Apparently these days those amounts are nothing lol

Yeah I would have easily considered it if they were 1000. If they knew anything about making money, they would have done just that lol
Someone already won one of the "exclusive" recolors.

oh yeah the nefarious queen- I tried it on in the preview.
Not my style :/ too bold (the wig- which is besides mods and face always the most important pose in an item for me).

I wonder how people keep up with this inflation O_O;
I vertainly cant- this Somber Bloom I am wearing was a gift from my boyfriend who bought it with real money for me.
I am pretty much stuck with what I have and watching cash offer videos these days...

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Blood Red Skies

I vertainly cant- this Somber Bloom I am wearing was a gift from my boyfriend who bought it with real money for me.
I am pretty much stuck with what I have and watching cash offer videos these days...

Hello Blood Red Skies cat_razz
browsing thru GCD eh? biggrin
I understand your point
How I keep up w/ inflation?
I Hunt for bargains xD

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Blood Red Skies

Not my style :/ too bold (the wig- which is besides mods and face always the most important pose in an item for me).

I was never really fond of either of the items really, I much prefer the other items from those sets. I enjoy me some good MMORPG items c:

I really have no idea how people keep up. I've been hesitating to spend any major amount of gold for a while now. Recently I started buying stuff with it but ugh, I'm scared of deflation big time lol

It really sucks for those who don't have extra cash laying around, at least you did get something nice from the sale though :c

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Oh man that grab bag.

ANY ITEM?!

I just want mah halo hahaha, but those chances would suck. I'm so tempted to trade my maisy hair for a grab bag, but what if I get a $10 item? My luck is sooo crappy. On RIGs (with a bundle, so 10 chance) I generally can just barely get items worth 100k-200k.

But man...so much awesome stuff in that little bundle. I wish I saved my gcash and saved my gold because naturally the sale times got glitched so they left items in there for wayyy long so their price went down and blah blah blah.

Xl

Sigh

Lonely Dabbler

Nanzzy-chan
Bloodspatteredangel
Yeah I don't think anyone wants to risk it, especially 30$ a bag. sweatdrop

At least you didn't get a freaking 1000gc item, also thank you for listing the new Butterfly item in the mp.

Yeah, it's insane neutral Guess I'll just have to hope real hard that they'll end up re-releasing the new recolours some time later... Knowing Gaia, they probably will lol

You're welcome, don't think anyone will buy it at that price but at least people can see it ahead of time now xd

User Image

Oh they will release the recolors again because that's how the new gaia operates.

Yup, finally everyone gets to see the last recolor. I don't know if I like it or not, the color is just a little off to the reds in my inventory. crying

Amorous Witch

Negi163
Blood Red Skies

Hello Blood Red Skies cat_razz
browsing thru GCD eh? biggrin
I understand your point
How I keep up w/ inflation?
I Hunt for bargains xD

xD
I am way too dumb for that!
Good to see you here! biggrin
But man....what is gaia thinking? Dont they know I will be a sad piggy when I cant have it immediatly xD?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Bloodspatteredangel
Oh they will release the recolors again because that's how the new gaia operates.

Yup, finally everyone gets to see the last recolor. I don't know if I like it or not, the color is just a little off to the reds in my inventory. crying

For an equally ridiculous price, most likely lol

Yeah, it's an awkward shade of pink/red that doesn't really match any reds or pinks, not even the Eros/Rosamund sweatdrop And the pink on the wig and eyes is just downright ugly emotion_facepalm

User Image

Dapper Gaian

So I came home finally after a long day, to only see that I think I missed out on getting NSFW... sad Hoping it will be for sale at 6pm..........

Amorous Witch

Mazidox
Blood Red Skies

I was never really fond of either of the items really, I much prefer the other items from those sets. I enjoy me some good MMORPG items c:

I really have no idea how people keep up. I've been hesitating to spend any major amount of gold for a while now. Recently I started buying stuff with it but ugh, I'm scared of deflation big time lol

It really sucks for those who don't have extra cash laying around, at least you did get something nice from the sale though :c

I am lucky in a way, yes^^;
Aww I am a sucker for mmorpgs *Q*

I am not a fan of the endless grinding that comes with the higher levels though x'D
With the solair recolor...yeah- I fell for it bc it was red/black at first...but the color didnt make it a better item, sadly (or luckily?:'D)

The last thing I bought with my hard earned gold was a Dark Chocolate for my boyfriends avi...and before that Chuuchuu the Bunny smile
back when it was selling for 4mil xD

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Blood Red Skies

I am lucky in a way, yes^^;
Aww I am a sucker for mmorpgs *Q*

I am not a fan of the endless grinding that comes with the higher levels though x'D
With the solair recolor...yeah- I fell for it bc it was red/black at first...but the color didnt make it a better item, sadly (or luckily?:'D)

The last thing I bought with my hard earned gold was a Dark Chocolate for my boyfriends avi...and before that Chuuchuu the Bunny smile
back when it was selling for 4mil xD

Well my bf never agrees with me spending any money here simply because of how they run things XD

I think for me, Solair is just too bulky. I have a general issue with items like that. Maybe it's best if people don't like it as much, won't be as tempted to get it lol

Oh, if things still sold for that much in the MP :c

Lonely Dabbler

Nanzzy-chan
Bloodspatteredangel

For an equally ridiculous price, most likely lol

Yeah, it's an awkward shade of pink/red that doesn't really match any reds or pinks, not even the Eros/Rosamund sweatdrop And the pink on the wig and eyes is just downright ugly emotion_facepalm

User Image

Ahaha yes can't forget ridiculous pricing. rofl

I wish they made Butterfly Jab more of His Animosity red rather than this pinkish red. The hair really needs to be some other color. I'm not a big fan of that dull pink haircolor either, the eyes are the only thing I somewhat like but are not worth 25$. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff