mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
Kaiserin Kai
OMFG No Shushu
Kaiserin Kai
Ok, I'm annoyed. The only time they're throwing out Rosamund's Passion is in the middle of bloody Thanksgiving day.

Who's going to actually be able to log on during that time?

people who dont have a life outside of gaia....
Because I know I wont be able to long on no time on that day.
>_<
gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown

It's like they want to lose sales... One of the few things I'd be willing to buy... but they won't sell it when a person with any semblance of a life is capable of logging on...

I couldn't agree more with you ladies! Rosamund's Passion is the only item apart of the whole, entire sale that I am interested in.

While I won't be buying it from the CS, I still like to watch the MP around the time any Black Friday Sale items that I'm interested in come out so that I can get the best deal. I'd look like a total a** watching over my computer instead of spending quality time with my family when they come to visit me on Thanksgiving day. So, that's out this year. stressed

Obsessive Cultist

I think with this whole sales all day err day business they've been keeping up lately, I've completely lost the ability to get excited over any of this. As in ... at all.
Might be slightly interested in the Rosamund, but other than that ... wow, nope. If I miss out on anything now, I'll probably get 10 extra random sales chances over the next two months or something anyways, so whatever.

Demonic Lover

I wanna see/try on the new items already :C they should unlock the marketplace listings, it would make people so anxious to buy XDDD

I wish we would've gotten white and silver recolors of the Bound Warlock and Butterfly Kick, I wanted to make a light version of this avi XD I just can't wait to see Rosamund's Passion, please be good > 3< please don't be ridiculously expensive...

Sugary Strawberry

I'm excited to see the new items.
Really hoping that the Lovely Locks is in fact a Lovely Lady Locks item. emotion_kirakira
I loved that show as a kid.

On a different note I hope some of those ??? spots are filled with more times as it seems some items are only slated for one sale block.
Not sure if I'll be getting anything yet but I might do some offers just in case. e ue

Enduring Hero

There's nothing that I like that's affordable..which is just as well, nothing to tempt me to break my pledge not to purchase GC~

Enduring Hero

Rather indifferent about the selections seeing as I don't really spend money to get GC. As for the volume, I suppose it gives people a chance to see what items they may want to snag-- but at the same time it sucks for those that are in the wrong timezone (well, they did multiple releases on different days so.. idk).
Personally, not really anything that I wished was on this sale-- mainly being because in the end i'm not going to buy it. I don't even have enough GC at the moment to get a REI. Hahaha!
It's possible that we'll be having a special RIG, though can't say for certain if anything-- aaand i'll probably reap at the MP listings if they're at a good price or if I want them. Need to take both into consideration.

Original Pumpkin

Kaiserin Kai
OMFG No Shushu
Kaiserin Kai
Ok, I'm annoyed. The only time they're throwing out Rosamund's Passion is in the middle of bloody Thanksgiving day.

Who's going to actually be able to log on during that time?

people who dont have a life outside of gaia....
Because I know I wont be able to log on no time on that day.
>_<

It's like they want to lose sales... One of the few things I'd be willing to buy... but they won't sell it when a person with any semblance of a life is capable of logging on...

IKR!
>_<
Would have been a nice item to have too.

Revered Connoisseur

Well, I do hope the black silhouette from Verge disappoint me.
Meanwhile, I am only interested on Faust's Bottle and Rosamund's Passion.

Sweet Pumpkin

I'm just not that interested anymore. Maybe it's 'cause the majority of the prices are above anything I would ever put real money into. I just don't find it worth my while anymore to buy GC. The only thing that I wanna see is the Butterfly Kick recolor, but I know it will be at a MP price I can't afford.
Seeing sales everyday, I just don't feel the kind of urgency I may have felt before on Black Friday on Gaia.

Partying Reveler

Welp looks like my 100 dollars is going to Star tamer and Nice Suit for work. If King of Terra was on sale i'd buy that instead.

eminoir's Spouse

I'm super glad aamira the serene is only 1500 gc.
I'll be able to finish my teal avatar now at an affordable price c:
Wondering how i'll buy one though considering i'm in school at the time its on sale…

Fluffy Bunny

★★★ Maybe it's just me... but it always looks like the same stuff being put on sale.
              I just.. want something more unique.

Even so, won't be spending any GC because I don't have $$ now.
              RL > Gaia any day especially with the holidays.!

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Interested in:

PotH
Stellar Rain
Workshop Flora
A New Year
Whim Sea

Might only buy one, though...gotta finish my Christmas shopping this payday. sweatdrop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Still trying to figure out will the Belle be a good investments, or will they drop in the MP because of the price. I'm really bad when it comes to playing the market. But If the Belle's investments are worth my GC I may have enough gold to get my last piece of dream Avatar. They in my budget after I buy Ginga Acceleration and Vergil Rosenthal.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Nice Suit and Rosamund Recolor.
Possibly Golden and Copper Belle since they will be cheap in the sale.

All I need to know is when the sale starts in Australia, so I can plan ahead and figure out what times the items I want are available.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff