Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

CoIgate
Winter Hue
Yeeeeeeeeeeees, snagged the Amusing Manner for a really good price. Day has been made. heart
Now if only I could catch an amazing Maisy Lovely Locks misprice. > ^ >

I think it'll deflate more =w=;; It's not that great of a manner imho
but it looks good on you~ ouo
If you want the Maisy locks for the black hair I'd say go with rosamund's redemption uwu; It's similar enough??

It is the shape that I love about the Maisy... all of the colors are a bonus... a big bonus. Huge bonus.
A lot of the feminine faces look really nice with the Lovely Lucie makeup added.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Only joy today has been the Purple Bundle.

I wish though that they'd lower the price on the Rare Pet Pack leading into the final day.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
kihounomizu

The sale items... most of what I wanted turned out to be not nearly as good as expected or too expensive (sometimes both)
I would have wanted a POTW but I only had 35 dolla. So instead I got a Stellar Dreams.
I think that's a pretty good deal really ouo because Stellar Rain was 50 dollars in the sale; and dreams will be brought up to that price eventually (I think?)

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Winter Hue
CoIgate
Winter Hue
Yeeeeeeeeeeees, snagged the Amusing Manner for a really good price. Day has been made. heart
Now if only I could catch an amazing Maisy Lovely Locks misprice. > ^ >

I think it'll deflate more =w=;; It's not that great of a manner imho
but it looks good on you~ ouo
If you want the Maisy locks for the black hair I'd say go with rosamund's redemption uwu; It's similar enough??

It is the shape that I love about the Maisy... all of the colors are a bonus... a big bonus. Huge bonus.
A lot of the feminine faces look really nice with the Lovely Lucie makeup added.

Ahhh I see
Lovely Lucie's makeup is really really helpful just from seeing other people use it heh
I personally think the pixeling itself is kinda...harsh? idk very thickly lined or something.
It's nice hair; though for 50 dollars I'd rather get Somber Bloom...

those

EYES

Greedy Bunny

I don't really want to buy anything anymore. Ended up not spending anything. emo

I guess I'll wait til Monday and see if they do some price slashing.

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
weddup

I guess I'll wait til Monday and see if they do some price slashing.

emotion_brofist
nothing wrong w/ that 3nodding

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Negi163

Hehehe blaugh

Yep and my expectations.....died.
It's crap. I was expecting more neutral
yourself?

Yeah, I wasn't very impressed either... decided not to get it in the end. :c I just grabbed my Copper Belle and tomorrow I'll get a Butterfly Jab and maybe the bundle before I'm done with this sale.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I want strawberry ribbon candy to come down in price

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I like about two of the face mods in Amusing Manner. I think I'll have to pass on this. sweatdrop

Is there a cheaper alternative almost similar to the Snaggletooth face mod? If not I'm hoping there will be one in the future.

I'm waiting for tomorrow for when Dark Heart goes up in the sale.

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Kiahpup

Yeah, I wasn't very impressed either... decided not to get it in the end. :c I just grabbed my Copper Belle and tomorrow I'll get a Butterfly Jab and maybe the bundle before I'm done with this sale.

Agreed. wait...what Belle I have!? Oh yeah, the Blue one lol xd
if you're wondering why I'm kneeling, I'm helping a friend doing prayer circle :]

although I find this pose...quite family-like and lovey-dovey o////o

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Negi163
Agreed. wait...what Belle I have!? Oh yeah, the Blue one lol xd
if you're wondering why I'm kneeling, I'm helping a friend doing prayer circle :]

although I find this pose...quite family-like and lovey-dovey o////o

I wanted them all... emotion_kirakira The Belle kitties are so cute that I had to pick up the two I was missing.

Ahhh, achievements... I still have one I need to get and no motivation for it. And you can always keep the pose. rofl

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

So far the only things I've been willing to really consider have been the color bundles and the Belle items :c

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
Kiahpup

I wanted them all... emotion_kirakira The Belle kitties are so cute that I had to pick up the two I was missing.

Ahhh, achievements... I still have one I need to get and no motivation for it. And you can always keep the pose. rofl

crying if only I was there for the Golden and Copper Belles but I WAS WORKING emotion_0A0
*edit SCRATCH that, just earned enough gc by raping tree for hours for Copper Belle, now I'm broke but happy ; w ;

still have one....don't tell me, it's that 10k post one? ;3

~chuckles~ Sure sure cat_blaugh
CoIgate
kihounomizu

The sale items... most of what I wanted turned out to be not nearly as good as expected or too expensive (sometimes both)
I would have wanted a POTW but I only had 35 dolla. So instead I got a Stellar Dreams.
I think that's a pretty good deal really ouo because Stellar Rain was 50 dollars in the sale; and dreams will be brought up to that price eventually (I think?)

Good idea. I might try to keep my eye out for a bundle otherwise, since they seem to put those in randomly (although they were $150 I think, and I don't have that much).

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tomorrow's color bundle is the B&W color bundle, correct?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff